Twenty-five

In the busy streets of Brooklyn a lot can happen so much so most people ignore the drama around then and continue on with their lives. But then again that's not just a Brooklyn thing, with the way the world is today you are either the type of person who causes the drama, B. Got your phone out recording it, or C, minding your own business..

What one are you??

However this evening it's impossible not for anyone to ignore what happened.. A young woman had just been dragged into a car followed but shouts and cries from people followed by gunfire.

As a crowd gathers around the area in shock at what just went down they take in the faces of the men who had been chasing after the cars, some people watch curiously while others feel the blood drain from their faces as they realise who is involved...The Romano's
Which leaves them praying that it isn't any of the Romano women because if it is then god help the whole city as the family will turn it upside down.

"No no no" Theo mutters repeatedly gripping his hair with both fists shaking his head as his tears begin to stop and raw anger takes over his body "I will find you spitfire and I will makes every last one of the fuckers pay" he growls clenching his fist as he gets off the ground walking towards his and Amelia's families pulling his phone out he begins making calls.

To Cara everything seems as though it's going in slow motion as she stands wide eyed tear after tear rolling fine her cheeks, just as her trembling body is ready to give way a pair of muscular arm's catch her.

James stands in shock at what just transpired watching as his brothers, dad and the Romano's bark out orders down their cells and at men around them. As he sees the state his little sister is in he rushes towards her catching her in his arms with a face full of worry and sadness "I've got you"

"Where the fuck did they go" Luciano yells punching the steering wheel. "We were right fucking behind them" within a minute of the car spending off Luciano and Giovanni gave chase along with another car full of their men following behind them.

"Fuck, what are we going to do? Who the fuck could've taken her" Gio says voice cracking slightly at the thought of someone having Principessa.

"We will find her" Luciano says adamantly as he continues speeding through the streets hoping to spot the car. Before anything else can get said his cell begins to ring which he answers without checking the caller I.D "what?" He snaps.

"Did you find anything?" Luca question ignoring his sons attitude knowing he is worried for his baby sister.

"No" Luca doesn't let them continue as he interrupts "Come back, we may have our first lead" Luca demands before disconnecting the call not giving them a change to say anything further.

It's crazy how one minute you can feel like you're on top of the world and that nothing could bring you down but in a blink of an eye it can all be taken away from you.

"Who the fuck would do this?" Chase questions as he paces back and forth

"The guy stalking her?" Vincenzo mutters angrily "surely that can be the only fucker brave enough to do this?"

"But if it was him then who helped him?" Kai questions looking at everyone as his leg bounces in nervousness.

Enzo let's put a growl before throwing a plant pot against a wall yelling "When I get my hands on the bastards that did this I will kill them"