Twenty-four

Theo POV

I close the door and lock it behind me as I quietly walk to the bed not wanting to wake her.

Stripping myself down to my shorts I climb into bed pulling the covers down to view her bump resting my hand on it rubbing it slightly.

"Hey boys, I'm your daddy" I croak out "I love you guys so much already, and your mommy of course. I know this is the first time you guys are hearing me but I promise I will be around to talk to you more, daddy was an idiot. Daddy will do everything in his power to keep you guys and your mommy safe" I whisper kissing her bump as I feel them moving around slightly "you guys are so lucky you're going to have the best mommy in the world. But goes easy on your mamma because you're causing her hormones to go crazy, let's hope you guys don't come out with her temper" I mutter to myself smiling softly when I hear a quiet giggle.

Pretending I don't hear her I continue "I'm glad you guys are boys because I think if you were girls I would be grey by the time I hit 30 especially if they can out looking like your mamma and what if your mom doesn't think I'm hot anymore" I gasp dramatically causing her body to shake in silent laughter "But now I will have you boys to help me with any sisters you have in the future. We will hide the guns for when they start dating"

"I think you will look hot when your grey too," Amelia says causing me to look up

"My little spitfire, were you spying on me?" I say with a smirk as I climb between her legs making her giggle softly.

"Yes"

"I need to tell you something"

"I know," she says nodding slowly "I heard but I don't want to talk about it just now."

I give her a look nodding "I love you"

"I love you too" she whispers

"It feels so good feeling your skin against mine again," Amelia says voice sounding husky as I kiss and nibble on her neck.

"Are you trying to seduce me, baby?" I ask pulling back up to see her face.

"Maybe" she whispers biting her lip as she lifts her hand to the side of my face.

"I missed you so fucking much" I whisper leaning my head closer to hers

"I missed you more"

"Not possible," I say lips brushing against her own.

Our lips brush against each other softly before even having a chance she swipes her tongue across my lip causing me to deepen the kiss.

The kiss is soft and slow but full of emotion.

For years I have loved this woman and now she is finally mine. I fucked up so many times whether it was out of fear, loyalty or pity I still fucked up and thought I could've lost her due to my stupidity...But now that I have her I will never let her go.
Amelia Miller sounds absolutely fucking amazing
My wife and my boys!