Seven

Amelia Pov
After a few hours of catching up with everyone, I started getting a sore head and decided to go for some air before going to bed. Saying goodnight to everyone I then head out to the back yard, I let out a happy sigh at the beautiful sight in front of me.

It feels good to be home after such a long time, though there were some revelations tonight that did shock me.

Theo Miller is now engaged

Like what the fuck?

Not only is him being engaged a shock but the fact he is getting married to Tiffany is an even bigger shock, in truth, there aren't many people I don't like or that could easily make me lose my temper but tiffany is that. She talks down on everyone and thinks she can treat anyone however she wants. It's always been clear how obsessed she has always been with Theo right from the start, I and Cara could even tell that when we were really young. She is crazy and theo would always try to get rid of her so the fact that he is now engaged to her is crazy but I guess you can't help who you fall in love with, believe me, I know that first hand.

It was about a year ago that I felt that I have finally gotten over my feelings for him but hearing the news...I just never expected theo to ever get married I guess.

I let out a sigh before shaking my head to clear my thoughts, determined not to fall back into all that.

"You okay?" I hear making me turn and that's when I spotted him leaning against the wall watching me.

"Yeah, I'm good thanks," I tell him with a small smile before looking back at the view.

"You don't look it," he says softly as he moves closer to me.

"I am, anyway I'm going up to bed so I will see you soon" I smile before heading back inside and up the stairs to my old bedroom.

Just before I can shut the door theo puts his hand in and pushes inside.

"What are you doing?" I whisper yell at him shutting the door behind him in case anyone comes up.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to talk," he says with a small chuckle.

"What about?" I ask him confused.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that the first time we see each other again is when you find out I am getting married" he states softly.

"Theo you don't owe me an apology, everything that happened between us happened and there is nothing we can do to change that and if I'm honest I wouldn't want to change it. Yes, I was really hurt after I told you that I had fallen in love with you because of the way you reacted but it also helped me grow up and not be so naive. Did it hurt a little when I heard? Yes but not because I still have feelings I guess because of the way things turned out with us and also because of who it is that you are now engaged to" I tell him honestly finally getting everything off my chest that I have wanted to for a while.

"But for what it's worth congratulations theo" I smile softly as I see a look of shock cross his face before it quickly turns neutral.

"Thanks, so things won't be awkward?" He asks me

"Of course, there is no need for any drama. But just don't expect me to be friends with your fiancée because for some reason she has always had it in for me and I just don't like her. Sorry" I say with a shrug making him laugh as he knows it's the truth.

"So, is there anyone for you?" He asks me with a smirk.

"Maybe.." I say with a playful smirk

The real answer? No...but I don't want to sound weird