Twenty

Amelia was finally feeling better after a hellish week, thankfully she didn't have to go to the hospital or need to call Dr Carr back.

When Luca along with the Romano brothers arrived in Atlanta they moved the women to the hotel Luca owns.

A day after the Romano men arrive in Atlanta, Cara decided to go back to check in at New York since Amelia had all her family with her. She expected only to be back for one night but due to some issues the two best friends weren't informed of she ended up being there for 5. When Amelia found out what happened in New York, she was fuming with anger.

Even though Cara dealt with everything, Amelia made arrangements for a staff meeting the next morning through zoom with promises to fly to New York within the next month.

Since Caramella Queens opens up at 8 in the morning until 6 in the evening, they hired 4 full time and 2 part time staff members. Today is the first of a two days mandatory training for the 6 new employees.

"Good morning everyone, thank you all for coming in today. Hopefully you all received the email explaining that today and tomorrow is for training to get an idea how to use the equipment and also to get to know each other" Amelia says smiling softly to the employees.

"Ok let's start with getting to know each other a little," Cara states smiling at everyone "I'll start I'm Cara I'm 22 years old and I'm from New York. I'm the co-owner of Caramella Queens with my best friend Amelia, this is our fourth location."

Amelia goes next followed by Brianna and so on. Once introductions are out the way the training begin.

Hours later Amelia stops everyone "ok it's time for a break and some food because I'm starving" she says making some chuckles ring out.

"I've made things from the menu so you can taste and know what it is before the shop opens on Wednesday" Cara smiles laying things out on the table in front of everyone.

Amelia Pov

As I watch everyone eating and chatting I can't help but feel happy with the people we hired. We have two teens Brianna 17 & Jake 18 who coincidentally both go to Maynard high school and are our part time workers. Conner is 20, Selina 28, Rachel 42 and Ann 50 who was hired as our manager as she has a lot of experience in this industry and to be honest she is such a sweet lady.

A discussion breaks out about their preferred positions, though they will be doing whatever needs done that day we decided if possible to keep them in those roles to preferably avoid any issues.

I zone out of the conversations getting lost in thoughts about someone I haven't allowed myself to think about for a while.

Theo Miller

I can't help but wonder how he is doing, what he is doing and if he is happy.

That's all I want for him is to be happy, I know now that a part of me will always love Theo. I was kidding myself when I would believe that my feelings for Theo would go away, I was just naive.

I genuinely believe that we were meant for each other but it was never the right time for us, yes maybe when it started it was a forbidden fruit type of thing but when we saw each other again years later our feelings were still there but again something was in the way of us being together.

That something being Tiffany,

It's strange how things turn out because he decided to stay with Tiffany and minutes after his wedding ceremony he finds out she cheated around the time she fell pregnant so the baby might not be his.