Three

Theo Pov

"Theo" she whispers breathlessly as both our head slowly move closer together.

"You know we shouldn't right?" I ask checking

"Yes" she answers and with that our lips connect heated and desperately, our bodies in awkward positions.

Instead of saying anything she keeps our lips connected but the kiss turns softer as she moves her body to straddle me.

"Fuck" we both mutter as she sits her core directly on my cock moving her hips as she lets out a loud moan, I flip us over so she is now on her back with me between her legs.

"We need to stop doing this," I tell her with a grunt trying to stop myself from moving.

"Do you not think I know that" she growls as her hands twist like she is stopping herself from doing something?

I look down at her gorgeous blushed face as she stares back at me. That's when I decide that I can't let her go without at least tasting her properly, I know it's wrong but I had a feeling I will regret it forever if I don't. A kiss and nothing else, me and the guys go back to base in a couple days and she's leaving for Italy soon, nothing more can come up of this.

"Theo" Amelia moans loudly as I thrust into her my lips attach to her neck before open mouth kissing it as I swirl my tongue around. Softly nibbling then biting down a little harder has her going crazy below me.

I pull back slightly to look at her.

"This goes no further?" I ask her

"Forget about everything else except me and you?"  She asks "don't worry I don't expect us to become a couple. Just one night"

As soon as I attached our lips I know this was going to be a problem as our tongues twirl around each other

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask her as I stand up straight.

"Yes," she whispers making me smile triumphantly as I thought for a second she would change her mind

She quivers below me as I trail my hands down her body before helping her stand back up straight.

I walk over to the bedside unit taking a condom out of the top drawer, knowing that her brothers always left them there.

"Best be prepared," I murmur making her giggle slightly.

I walk back towards her with fake confidence when in reality for the first time I am nervous as fuck, heart pounding in my chest.

"Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are, Amelia?" I whisper as I reach up and gently run my fingers down her cheek to her chin."Do you have any idea what you have done to me the moment I saw you at the school?" I add looking directly into her eyes.