Eighteen

Amelia Pov

Both myself & Cara are lost in our own thoughts as we get home to our apartment.

I walk into my bedroom letting out a tired sigh at the thought of everything going on, I thought things were finally getting better but how wrong I was.

The first night of Theo being back home he tells me that he's going to be a dad, then hours later we end up in bed together and let's not forget this is only a couple of days ago.

Now today being his wedding to Tiffany, after agreeing with Theo that I would leave straight after the ceremony though I didn't plan on finding out that Tiffany cheated on Theo a few months ago or so.

I wasn't actually planning on telling anyone about what I was told, well not today at least as I didn't want to make a scene.

However as usual I can't hide anything from Cara and in the end the scene I didn't want to happen did but thankfully it wasn't a large one.

I did not agree with them telling Theo anything today and that's why I walked away. I couldn't even look him in the eye because from what Jordan said with the timeline there is a chance the baby might not be his.

I feel terrible for him, not for her cheating since he also cheated with me but the fact she hasn't told him about the baby.

I need to get away from here

I don't want to be dragged into the mess between Theo & Tiffany due to the drunken mistake we both made.

To be honest I'm just tired

For the last 5 months its been constant working at the hospital, at Caramella Queens, studying & tests.

But where will I go and for how long?

My face light's up when I remember a conversation Cara & myself have had quite a few times recently.

"Hey what's got you so smiley?" Cara asks curiously as she walks into my room.

"Well you know how we have been talking a lot recently about opening another CQs somewhere else?" I ask her

"Yes"

"Well.."I start before pausing because I'm unsure how she will take what I'm going to say "Cara I need to get away, I need a break away from everything and everyone. I thought I was over your brother but clearly we keep ending up together no matter how much time apart. Then finding out he is going to be a dad but what we found out today god only knows what is going to happen. But either way I have no strength to stay here watching his baby growing inside his wife" I say with a fake laugh.

"So what are you saying Lia?"

"Well what if we decide on a place and I move there to watch over everything" I say

"You want to move?" Cara asks looking sad

"Not forever but I just need a break away from everything and I also don't want everyone knowing where I'm going..."

"You mean you don't want Theo knowing where you will be"

I let out a sigh giving her a small smile "yes, I just think the less Theo & I know about each other the best.  To be honest I don't really want to see Theo or Tiffany for at least for a couple years" I say with a chuckle "I need to get over him Cara, since we have been home he has been in my head constantly except the last few months but as soon as he is back it happens again"