52. dont call me angel 🌹

Start from the beginning

I smile, staying seated until my lovely boyfriend shows up, helping himself into the dressing room.

He leans against the door, licking his lips. "Put another one on."

I unzip the dress i'm wearing while staring right at it, narrowing my eyes a little. He sucks in a breath as i step out of the dress, picking up another one.

The next one zipped up the back so i step into it, shuffle into it and pull it over my shoulders, "Zip."

He pushes himself off the door, hands gently holding my hips as he kisses my neck. He trails his finger down my spine while looking into my eyes through the mirror, zipping it in the process

This one was mesh down the sides, no underwear, and my tattoo can be on display.

He cups my breasts once he's done, "You're making me hard." He whispers.

"Gonna have to wait until later." I look at my watch, "We have to go over the plan after this."

"We can go over the plan while i fuck you." He looks at my body through the mirror.

I smile, turning my head to kiss him, "I'm going with the first option."

He kisses my gently, "I'm getting this one for you."

"Don't bother, watch and learn." I face the front again. He unzips the dress, i step out of it ripping off the tag and folding it into three.

He raises an eyebrow, "You're a millionaire, you don't need to steal."

"Billionaire, actually. My father, for some reason, left me all that's in his will and now there's $17 billion in there." I correct him, "But this is fun, and i can use my money on more things."

"Like what?" He takes the dress off me.

I start stepping back into my pants, "I want to buy the extra land around where you live. Make an outback house, and build a bigger garage. Use my money to buy more cars."

"Oh a yeah, which ones?"

I pull my shirt over my head, "I want a pink porsche."

He smiles, "Of course. Come on, i'll get you this."

I stuff the dress in my bag, putting the tag in the crease of the chair and opening the door, "Just this one please." I say to the lady and she takes away the first dress i tried on.

Then i make Ciro pay for it.

He does happily and we head back to his place.

I do my hair and makeup while he watches me.

"Can i put some on you?" I ask.

He puckers his lips and slowly, i apply the lip gloss to his plump lips.

Only for him to lick it all off because it 'tasted nice.'

I roll my eyes at him, changing into my dress as he changes into his suit. His eye contact is amazing.

I hand him my gun straps for my thighs and he smirks, "Sit." He points to the chair.

I sit down and he kneels in front of me, spreading my legs for me.

He rests one strap on the floor as he stretches out the other one. Then he moves the dress to the side and lifts my foot up, sliding up the strap with his fingertips dragging off my skin until it's situated nicely on my thigh, he tightens it and pulls out his gun from his holster.

I smile as he puts the gun in my thigh strap and starts doing the same thing with my other thigh, then he uses my own gun for that one. He kisses the inside of my thigh before standing up, "Stay there."

I do, and he walks into my own closet. He walks back out with my versace heels, kneeling again as he puts them on my feet.

"White suits you." He looks at my painted toes.

"Your face buried between my thighs suit you." I wink.

He chuckles, putting the other heel on my foot. He stands up, and holds his hand out. I grab it, standing up and seeing these heels made me just an inch smaller than him.

I kiss him a couple of times now that i didn't need to raise my head.

He laughs, "Come on." He intertwined our hands.

And we leave to assassinate the mayor.

=
=
=
=
=
why are they so fucking hot

anyways i like kinda wanna start publishing paperbacks but idk how, i might wait and make Reign into a paperback

word count: 1274