The Only Hope For Me Is You

Start from the beginning

"There you are, where have you been?" he says and laughs a little.

"Hanging out with Fran and Ashley" I answer and smile at him.

"I haven't seen you all night" he says and kisses me.

Balz makes a gaging noise and both Kuza and Balz laugh.

"dumb ass" Chris says to the both of them.

"Hey Chris" I hear a girl say.

Me and Chris turn around and it's Maria. She hugs him and giggles. I can tell she's been drinking, she smells like alcohol.

"Maria, get off of me" he says clearly mad and annoyed.

"Noooo" she says and slurs something else.

He keeps trying to push her off of him but he can't and he starts to get really pissed off.

"Maria, get the fuck off of me."

"I love you Chris, and I know you love me."

"No I don't, I love Amanda."

"Maria, leave him alone" I say starting to get mad myself.

She lets go of him and glares at me then she laughs "if he was going to date someone else I would have at least expected her to be prettier than me."

I get so pissed off from her saying that I punch her in the face as hard as I can. She falls to the ground because of how hard I hit her, she gets back up after a minute or so and her lip is bleeding. Before she can say or do anything some guy comes up to her and grabs her.

"I'm sorry about her" the guy says "she gets crazy when she's drunk."

"Let me go" she says and looks at him.

He looks at her then at me "who did this to her?" he says pointing to her bloody lip.

"I did" I mumble and look down.

"Why?"

I explain to him what happened and he sighs.

"I knew you guys we're here and I tried to keep her away because I knew she might cause a scene like this, I'm sorry" the guy says and walks away with her.

Chris walks over to me and wraps his arms around me.

"You okay?" he asks.

"Yeah" I say and look up at him.

"Do you want to go home?"

"Sure, let me go tell Fran and Ash I'm leaving."

"Okay"

I walk around looking for Fran and Ash, I soon find them and walk over to them.

"Hey, I'm leaving and I just wanted to say goodbye"

"Okay, see you later" they both say and hug me.

I hug them back and walk over to where Chris is standing and we walk into his car and drive home.

When we get home I walk into our room and I change out of my clothes and into one of Chris's shirts and sweatpants. I lay down in bed and a few minutes later Chris comes in and lays down with me.

"Goodnight baby" he says and kisses my cheek.

The next morning I'm woken up by the sun shining on me. I groan and get up. I notice Chris isn't in bed so I get up and walk into living room. The more I walk into the living room, the more I smell something cooking. I walk into the kitchen and see Chris cooking, when he notices me he jumps and screams.