26

💜CHAPTER 26 💜

MAGNUS POV 

when he pulls my pants down to my knees, my eyes change from brown to it's night blue one,.. He tugged  his hands on the boxer's hem and wrapped the fabric around his finger to pull it down. I couldn't control my omega anymore…my teeth hurt and my fangs came out..his elbow pressing me on my neck and holding me stable on the table in the place … My hands were searching for something to defend myself.. "your alpha is never gonna be with you anymore. I am gonna make you scream my name till your alpha hears it from his office" he said and tugged my boxers down.. Before it went half way.. I took a paper weight which is bigger than my palm… I hit it on his face behind , I don't know exact spot but I hit somewhere on his face 

I growl and break the lock which makes the metal cuffs break into 2 pieces. I saw Henry on the floor groaning in pain.. Cursing me repeatedly, he is holding his head and blood is oozing out from his forehead .. He was trying to shift to his wolf form but I hit him again with the same paper weight…"motherf****r" I said and spit on his face… Before I could  pull my boxers and pants up, Alec stormed into the cabin by breaking the door… he saw me  while pulling my pants up… my eyes were still blue and my fangs were still out. He raised his hand and gestured to me to come closer to him. I took his hand hesitantly , he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me..while his other hand was adjusting my pants upwards… He saw Henry down on the floor still holding his head and cursing me… 

Alec looked at me angrily .. "I am fine" I said, squeezing his hand… he pulled me even closer.. And rubbed my back to bring me back to normal. I was breathing heavily because shifting Completely won't hurt that much but shifting and still in human form took a lot of strength, courage and self control… I felt his warmth…

" one day or another. Argghhhhh.. He is gonna pay for everything" Henry said, ''I can feel the heat of rage building inside alec.. It's affecting me too… Alec pressed his foot on his neck and Leaned little down… "he isn't any other omega you have seen so far… he is capable of grounding you to death just with his howling sound.. You hear me??" he said and  grinded his teeth.. 

Henry laughed at him devilishly.. "I love to take that kind of omega as a lifetime prisoner" he said  and gave a devilish smirk, still holding his head…before Alec could crush him down . I threw the paper weight again on his head.. He groaned in pain and closed his eyes.. My anger takes me over those words Henry said that remind me of mikel.. So I hit him again… "magnus!!!" Alec stopped me  , he looked at me and Henry back and forth, then I realized what am I doing …i blinked twice.. 

 "Is he dead….??" I asked, and Alec  placed his index finger and middle finger on  Side of his neck… to check the carotid pulse.. "hey.. Tell me!!! Did I kill him??" I asked nervously… he released a brief sigh… "alec!!! Tell me I didn't kill him" I asked again… 

He took the paper weight from my hand, I protested at first but gave it to him soon .. He did that again.. He smashed his head with the same paper weight again…Henry lost his last breath.. I saw him and my alec  with my mouth widened.. He straightened up "if you do something.. Do it properly.."he said and took my hands, I looked at him in total horror …he dragged me out and luke came rushing  inside…" are you okay magnus? "luke asked.. I was still in shock.. On one side.. Wow… I killed that dog. I was happy on the other side…" he is fine!!! But I killed him.. Take care of that.. "Alec said and kept on walking out of the cabin … 

" what??? "Luke looked at him in disbelief…Alec stood for a second.by holding me hands tight ." what?? "he asked, raising his eyebrows… Luke somehow understands what might have happened.." nevermind… I Am here to clear your mess"he said with a sarcastic smile and Alec nodded with the same sarcastic smile which was hidden .. I Think That smile is only visible to me, his eyebrows are still raised… he took me out… 

" Alec, slow down!!! "I said.. But he is not listening to me . He opened the car door and gestured for me to get in..we both got inside the car.. I know he is mad at me, he kept mum for almost half way…" I know you are mad.. But talk to me, yell at me.. "I said, squeezing his shoulder, he shrugged my hands away…and pushed on the accelerator..I can't shut my mouth when he is next to me.." alec!!!! "I called him again..he ignored me, i kept on scratching his pants …" stop the car ! "I said by raising my voice … 

He stopped in less than a second… he was still facing the road…" I am sorry I should have informed you but.. "I couldn't finish.. He started his lecture…'' stop it magnus… you never gonna listen to me at any cause , you always do what you want to do, you take your decision without discussing with me.. You always think that I am good for nothing … If you do everything by yourself then why am I here…. You"he was saying everything like I switched on some kind of tape recorder… before he could say a word.. I Pressed my lips on him by pulling him closer by his collar… he was still muttering something in my mouth without breaking the kiss… he is not gonna stop chewing me out so I took him by the full mouth to mute him… I sucked his upper lips again and again, until he lost his breath… he was gasping for air.. But I don't want to let him go.. I pulled his lips in between my teeth one last time before letting him go.. 

His eyes were closed and lips were wet.. I placed countless pecks in his lips… "he took sun with him… I don't have any other option.." I said kissing him gently… "I know. He is important to you but I can't risk your life, you are important to me " he said resting his forehead on mine.. "I understand Alec but without him I wouldn't be here with you… I am sorry.. I should have texted you at least.." I said and smashed my lips again… he hummed against my mouth and took me in no time… he started to move his lips against mine slowly and soft… "why did you kill him??" I asked laughing at alec… he Licked my upper lips in return.. "no one dares to touch what is mine" he said and hit the back of my head playfully.. I pulled him for a tight hug … I buried my face in his crook.. And sniffed something strong, his smell was stronger than ever.. It tempts me to bite… I bite on his shoulder softly at first .. Like a slow bite from his shoulder to the side of his neck… He moaned loudly…

 "don't!!!" He said  his voice was different… "I can't, your smell.. it's tempting.. " I said and bit him hard on his clavicle bone, he pushed me  back to the seat and hovered on top of me… I tried to stop him but he is really not in his right mind.. My alpha won't behave this much needy in the public, especially not in the car, we always prefer comfy … it's something new and hot though … 

"Alec" I called for him when I heard his phone buzzing.. He is busy sucking my neck… "Alexander!!!" I pushed him back by pulling  his hair .. He looked at me questioningly… "your phone" I pointed at his pants.. Because my hands are there in his back pants pocket.. So I can feel the vibration…

 "huhhhh" he straightened up and took his phone.. It's from Maryse… he started talking… and I can see his facial reaction changing… the romantic one is not there anymore . I can see the full moon version is ready to come out … It's around 6.30 in the evening… I can see the sun settling down and the moon rising up… 

He cut the call by starting the vehicle… "What Happened??" I asked him… "Victor… he is there in front of our house" he said.. His voice sounds like a roaring … "Victor???" I asked to reassure… "not only him" he said looking at me.. By increasing the speed…"shit" I closed my eyes in anger  💖 TBC 💖