💖 CHAPTER 1 💖

🖤CHAPTER 1🖤

ALEC POV 

"ahhhh.. That's not your pants" he kicked my hands away in sleep…"woahhh I thought it's mine " I giggled and let my hands slip into his pj's.. He laughed and reached my collar behind And pulled me closer by dragging it.. .. I hugged him tight from behind by wrapping my hands around his waist.. Sorry it's a bump actually!!! .. I don't know why he looks hotter when he is with his baby bump… I thought and slid  my tongue on his neck

 "stop Licking .. It's tickling alec" he said, pushing my face away from his neck still laughing .. I groaned and took my hands away from him.. I let him go from my arms.. He looked at me by turning around quickly.. I closed my eyes… "What was that??" he asked, pulling me closer by my collars again, but this time face to face .. "What?? You don't want me to kiss you!!! Then what else ,.... I am sleepy" I said and faked my anger towards him.. He didn't take a second, he pulled me closer and pressed his lips on mine.. He was kissing me passionately.. It's kinda hot.. I couldn't hold anymore, I squeezed his ass.. He let out a filthy moan… "did I say that??? I said not to Lick my neck in the early morning.. It's only 4 am and I am too sensitive for your touch.. You hear me?" he said resting his forehead on mine.. I couldn't help but laugh at his words… I ran my finger on his lips up and down, he smiled and bit it hard.. I whined in pain, with my eyes widened and pushed the brake hard when I saw an elephant crossing my way…I let him go to the other end, I was lost in thoughts, as a result I might hit this beautiful creature…I waited patiently and once it crossed the road, then I  continued to drive again… Yes, I was driving on the hill station… I am searching for something I lost 2 months ago.. Lost is not a correct word at all . 

I remembered each and every minute I lived with him… it's been 2 months I am searching, searching and searching like a homeless beggar in the cities, woods and some shops even in some garages …

 madzie was with me.. That's the only reason I am getting home at sunset… I still have my job.. But I attend only critical or complicated cases.. Because I can't concentrate on anything for too long… I am not that good now … I grow wild, I have a beard, I lost my healthy weight but my Anger and strength is getting higher day by day. I lost my self control so Many days ago, I was pretending in front of Madzie like a normal person … My whole family is searching for him… that one person who left me in the middle of nowhere.. He took Max with him and he is carrying Raphael on his belly.. He took my happiness along with him.. I know he is fine because I can feel it through the ring we had.. He is physically fine…. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find him… I can't smell him anywhere … After all that happened.. I asked him only one thing in my life.. I want him to be with me, till my last breath.. But what I got is Loneliness… 

 Izzy and Jace were searching all over the forest regions in other areas.. I couldn't leave the city for too long.. Because every day madzie will wait for me… like magnus used to wait for me.. So I have to get back to her… after Magnus left us.. She doesn't like hearing even his name.. I understand her, he is everything to her.. He is too selfish to leave us alone.." I am not searching for him to beg to be with me again.. I am searching him for madzie, and I want my max and Raphael back" … a part of that would be a lie.. I want to see him.. I can't sleep without him, I can't think anything  other than his face 

5 days ago.. I was in bed with madzie, she used to sleep on my chest.. Suddenly I felt like someone drains  my strength and energy …at first I don't know what is happening and then I realize I am getting weaker and I lost my energy completely in an hour..then I realize it's Magnus's due in a few days. Maybe he is giving birth to Raphael.he is draining my stamina . My heart is begging for the moment, But where is he..why did he leave me, he wasn't the person who hated me for what I said in anger .. I was getting mad and mad everyday, I hate myself for thinking about him all the day… on that day I can feel his pain, I know my Raphael is out there somewhere. .. Even Though I was angry with him.. I want to see him, I missed him.. I missed everything about us.. He made a selfish decision which I can't get over… 

ON the same day I called izzy in the middle of night "izzy!!! Magnus is under labour.. I can feel it" I said to izzy… "alec there is a herbal forest nearer this little village… I think you can get him here.. We can't differentiate the smell… there is a chance he might be here and one of the vendors says that he saw him and the little boy in this photo… " she said…

 "send me the location… ummm… izzy..!!.. Get back home" I said… "but alec!!!" Izzy was about to say something… "izzy please.. It's been 2 weeks since you left the house… I don't want to be selfish.. So get back home.. I will get him" I said… "you are stressing too Much alec!! You have been searching for him for 2 months,you have sleepless nights and I can see you are getting back to your old self all dark and reserved.. I don't want that to happen to you….. And What about madzie? she won't live without you, she needs you " izzy protested … "she is going out for a drawing competition for the next few days… she won't be here.. She is going with her teachers..so let me find him…" I said and hung on the call.. 

ON today 

I was driving through the hill station.. Where I found a dense herbal forest… I was on my way to the middle of the forest… I was driving really fast but I stopped suddenly  when I saw a deer running from one end to other end.. and due to sudden pull, my car took a  U-turn and stopped there in the middle of the road ..but it's a lucky day I wouldn't crash on the trees.. 

I closed my eyes to get my breath back… all I can smell is herbs and it's my favorite smell… it's the smell of magnus,the smell I like to get lost, the smell that is always next to me when I need… When I opened my eyes I saw someone running behind the bushes… I left my car there and walked to the way I heard… as I walk closely, I can differentiate the smell of herbs and lemon .. "max!!" my alpha inside me shouted like it's gonna tore my ear drum, if I won't listen to him. My heart was beating fast, I ran following the smell.. I ran really fast… I found a little kid with a little papaya in his hand, standing in the clear space in the middle of the forest.. He looked from side to side.. Like anyone is watching him or not.. I hide behind the tree.. He looked behind to make sure again…I saw through the thin gap  of the tree .. I  saw his face and yes that's my son.. Max!!! …. 

He opens the steel cover from the ground and before I could catch him he jumps on the hole…"NOOOO!!" I took a quick move and went close. It's not a cover.. It's the door of the bunker.. There are steps in it.. Like a ladder… I didn't think much because those intoxicating smells of my favourite herbs hit my nose and broke my heart.. My heart beat went really high.. 

"How many times have I told you not to sneak around when I am not with you?You might get hurt, maxy ?" I heard the voice I am missing for all these days.. It's still deep and affectionate..and I felt the shiver again on my spine after a long gap… "papa!! I brought fruit for you, ''Max said in return..Max's voice sounds exactly like mine, deep and husky … Tears are wetting my whole face…I wiped  it away.. My anger gets  over my love for him… I stepped down into the bunker.. And I saw him.. I saw my magnus, the face I used to love and I still crave for everything about him.. he looks really weak, he is so thin, his bump is gone ,he is lifeless but still he is smiling weakly on looking at max… Max is petting his cheeks … 

Once I landed down.. Magnus looked at me,I could see his eyes getting wide and wet, I could hear his heart beating fast while mine totally stopped beating on looking at him, eye to eye … he fell back on the wall  and Leaned on it, swallowing hard… all I can feel is anger 🖤TBC 🖤