Ch22

❤️CHAPTER 22 ❤️

MAGNUS POV 

It's not that easy to get back home by walking. We crossed long distances by running in wolf form but now I am not ready to let him shift… so it's been middle of the night when we reached our home… I peep my head through the main door, I was holding my Alexander's hand really tight.. I don't want to let him go,at the same time I can't trust my alpha's mind.. He is still angry to the core… there is no one in the living room.. Of course we took spare clothes from the wooden storeroom  like always.. But we have only boxers, at least it was there. I don't want to give my kids a lifetime fear of seeing us naked and making out everywhere… Once I made sure everyone slept.I stepped in. I Heard Izzy and Simon  talking and playing with raphy in their room… I dragged Alec along with me to our room… my man stopped just outside the bedroom door.. I looked at him questioningly.. "magnus!!We can continue this some other time… as I said I am still not in my right mind , there is this voice in my head shouting to find him and Kill him… it's better I sleep alone.. So I won't hurt any of you… I will take the guest room.." he said looking away… I know that's not the reason he is afraid to hurt me.. I let his hands go…I don't want to force him…I turned around and went inside the room without saying a word… He held the door before it got closed..I looked at him by tilting my head confusingly, he looked at me and his hand back and forth, I was waiting for him to answer.." magnus!! I am sorry "he said…" it's okay.. I understand, go "I said and try to close the door but he is holding it tight…I smiled by pressing my lips wide like a thin line so as not to make it awkward that I was  smiling at my man's nervousness.. 

He looked at my eyes and lips back and forth.. I rolled my eyes at him and dragged him by his neck, I pressed my lips on him, he took it in no time… he took my lips in full mouth by lifting me a little up from the floor.. He kicked the door behind to close. That was sexy , and the next thing I saw is white painted wall in front of me… he pushed me to the wall, my ribs were pressed hard on the molded surface.. It's a little suffocating but I am not complaining.. Because I couldn't concentrate on anything when my alpha was busy biting, kissing and sucking my neck.. I left a filthy moan when his body pressed on mine… I rested my head on the wall to give him more acesse to take my neck… his lips was sinfully addictive, I love those  kisses he placed on my cheeks in between , I want to kiss him badly but I can't see his face, he pinned my hands to the wall on the both side of my face.. He bit my shoulder, that's too much for me because it's been a long time since we were intimate and I cursed  him back.. I heard him chuckling,I felt a relief in his grip just because he wanted to take good boxers out and he hissed between his teeth when I pressed my body back on him.. He pushed me back to the wall , making me giggle, I love to trigger him.he blink twice before he get semblance of control over himself, trying to yank my boxers off my leg but he choose option b so he tore it away,I was little upset I couldn't see his face right now. he slid his wet tongue on my vertebra , I whimpered in his touch, before I could get over his tongue, I felt his fingers deep inside me.. I gasped loudly,he stopped for a second to make sure I am fine.. I looked him over my shoulder, he leaned his face on my neck breathlessly.. He kissed me gently on my nape asking whether I was okay or not. I got possessed again by the same alpha like I did a few years ago , so I nodded, he was busy with his fingers on me… I whined out loud when I lost the sensation of warmth .. He lined up but I pushed him back on the bed.. He roared in anger..

"shhhh!!!!''I placed my index finger on his lips which he was ready to bite…" not that soon my big bad wolf "I said and claimed on his lap.. He held me by my waist, I pressed my lips on him.. His skin shines in the moonlight which is competitive .. I push him back to the bed without breaking the kiss.. He tried to turn the plate but I pinned his hands above his head, I sucked his upper lips and bit it gently, I got encouraged by a shivery moan in return .. "let me devour you.. I missed you'' I said in a raspy voice.. He smiled at me.. The Alec who pushed me to the wall and tried to take me was gone far away for a single kiss.. He is still vulnerable to my touch… I kissed his lips, chin, Jawbone, his pale and long neck, yeah his adams apple how could I miss that.. He threw his head Back when I trailed my lips on his collar bone.. He tried to free himself from my grip but I held it tight.. "what??" I asked… "don't play with me magnus.. You have no idea how much I am burning inside '' he whispered in a husky voice.. "I bet I know, '' I said with a smirk. He threw his head back again, while laughing at me.. How much I missed this sound… His laughing sound was replaced by his beautiful moans when I took his ear in between my teeth.. I heard Alec's lecherous moan when I nibbled it brutally.. "magnus!!" he retored .. I ignore his words…