Chapter 7

❤️CHAPTER 7 ❤️

IZZY POV 

I saw Alec leaving the house earlier than usual… It's 8 in the morning.. "why so soon??" I asked, while handing him a coffee cup with sleeves… "yeah.. It's… ummmm.." he is not ready to give any answer but he is trying to reply to my question by faking he is busy searching for something seriously .. "His heat is disturbing you isn't it??" I asked because I know how he felt… he stopped searching for the thing that he doesn't even know what it is.. he looked at me and hugged me tight… "as long as I stay here.. I am getting insane… Max is sleeping in magnus room… take care of them" he said and left the house… I really want to talk to Magnus right now… 

I was about to knock on his door but I heard another knocking sound from the main door.. I walked Towards to the door and I heard Magnus' room swinging open to… he came out half sleepy.. "I got this" I said and opened the front door.. I saw Luke standing behind.. "hey!!!" I said and hugged him.. He smiled and rubbed my head in return… "How are you?? My. Little girl" he asked.. "I am not a little girl.. And I am fine.. How is mom?" I asked kicking his biceps… "she is good and worried about alec… I heard Magnus Is back" on saying that he saw Magnus standing in the living room.. 

"Magnus!!" He ran and hugged him.. Magnus  smiled in return… "How are you?" he asked.. "fine!!! How are you??" Magnus asked… "good.. I am happy that you are back" Luke said and patted Magnus' shoulder, Magnus nodded with a weak smile..to avoid further talks I asked a question really quick… "What's up Luke ?Alec went to his work  "... 

"I am not here for alec… I am here for magnus" Luke said and looked at magnus, on which Magnus nodded like he knew why he came.. I didn't understand anything… "what with magnus??" I asked questionably.. " magnus!!!! It's a formal inquiry… about a missing person on the city border … the new head of the station is not a good guy at all .. I can't help it.. But I will be there with you .. He suspects that Magnus could be involved in the missing case.." Luke said, still looking at magnus… 

" wait.. He came to the city 2 days ago… he didn't move an inch from here.. "I said nervously and I looked at Magnus concrendly…" this incident happened 7 days ago…the person who attacked the victim looks like magnus… that person beaten him to death and the victim is missing after that incident.. We don't know whether he is alive or not"Luke stated…"on my foot… magnus was in a remote forest… he is not anywhere nearer in this area… I was the one searching for him for the past 1 week" i said in anger.. 

"izzy!!! It's okay.. It's just an inquiry..take care  of Max and  Raphael until I get back" magnus Said and I don't know what to say.. "izzy!! You trust me right.. I won't let anything happen to him." Luke convinced me… "let me call alec then" I said and took my phone.. "izzy please you are making it complicated" Magnus snapped at me… I looked away anger . 

MAGNUS POV 

on the way to the station luke asked so many questions about me… like where I have been all these days.. How. Much Alec suffered and why I left him, why I took Max with me.. How much madzie suffers.. But all I can respond is dead silence.. He finally gave up on questioning me… "magnus!!! I know you have your reasons.. But alec… he was happy in the past only because of you… you took his happiness with you… I beg you please bring our alec back .. We are here for you.. We don't judge you… just don't do anything like this again " he said and hugged me.. I Just nodded.. 

We both entered the station.." be bold.. You are a lawyer. Just think and answer. He may set the trap to close the case easily.. Don't get trapped.. You know what I mean right?? "he murmured to me.." I will manage "I said and waited outside his cabin.. One of the security came out and took me in… only me.. That's fishy…" what?? Am I  not allowed? "Luke asked and looked shockingly…" no sir.. He ask you to stay away from this case "the security responded to him.." it's okay luke "I said and went inside.." I am not going anywhere "Luke  shouted behind… 

I saw a man around 30 years old standing in front of the projector screen.. And he is keenly watching some CCTV footage… and I know what's gonna happen and what question he is gonna ask to me…" magnus lightwood bane!!! "he said and turned around.. I saw him eye to eye… Luke was right.. Even the person standing 10 feet away can say he is one corrupted cop who is good for nothing…'' Wow!! Is that you??? Mmm, I can smell you.. Pleasant smelling omega???" he said and walked towards me… I stood there like a statue… 

" mmm.. You are marked already?by your husband? "he asked with a mischievous smile on his face, he sniffed while leaning close to my neck.. I moved away because it's disgusting to me…" ughhh… the tough type I got it "he said moving away from me.. And sit on the table… not in the chair… he looks at me from toe to head..it's a lecherous look .. And I badly want to punch him in his face.. To his smell.. I can say he is an alpha.. But it's not a pleasant smell  for me.. He is kinda foul smelling.. I am losing my patience, like how long he is gonna look at me like that… it's irritating and I am gonna puke at any moment… I badly want Alec to be here with me.. 

"okay!! I think We have something else to talk about too which Is unofficial .. That I will offer you later…." He winked with a smirk.. I raised my eyebrows with an annoying look on my face… I know it's common for an alpha to react when he smells an omega…but again I am proud of my alec, he is far more different from any other alpha.he respects everyone as a person not as a toy  . I thought to myself…'' okay, let's get to the point.. Do you know shane??? Magnus!!!" he asked, pressing the word magnus seductively …which is nothing but irritating.. 

"no!!!" I said and stood still like a statue.. "we got some CCTV evidence.." he played the paused video.. "this happened  exactly 7 days ago.. It's the footage from the city border.. That person who is getting beaten was 'shane'  and that person who is in the back pose was you!am I right Mr. Magnus!" he said without any doubts … "no it's not me!!" I said without showing any nervousness on my face  .. The first criteria to make them believe is confident.. Stating everything confidently .. I said it in a casual tone which made him more angry… he hit on the table and looked at me angrily.. 

"I suspect that's you," he said coldly … "Is my face visible there??you only have a back view of  the accused in it " I countered back… "that's the only problem here, .. But the physic and the body structure , the way you attacked him, Everything says it's you… you wore a cap to hide your head and hair.. Everything else matches with your  magnus bane.. And most of all, the  bump.. Baby bump is there" he said smiling devilishly… 

"I am not the only male omega who can give birth..?? And during and after  pregnancy your physic may change, you cook up something that is not there….this isn't valid  evidence at all…do you have Any other evidence? ''I asked and looked at the screen again…" no.. You are trying to fool me… "he shouted… I was more annoyed than before.." Why should I?? That's not me sir!!! … I am close to my due on those days.. I gave birth to my Raphael on the same day you're accusing me with this. You can cross check by examining Raphael with the help of a medic … Do you really think I killed him and went back to the eastern forest region and gave birth to my son on the same day? That's impossible for a pregnant person..How could I be here? "I said it out loud…he grinded his teeth 

" the footage is not clear at all… "I said playing it again… he leaned close to me… "magnus!! I know you are an ex lawyer.. And I know you are tricking me… that's hot and tempting in some ways.. but I will put that aside… I don't want to deal with you in my way…" he  whispered Close to my ear… my omega wants to kick him away.. But I am holding back not to make a scene and make it more complicated.." I have eyewitnesses from my side too... that I was not in this city at that time and  I was screaming in pain in the house of a vendor- named" sun" who lives in the village nearer to that forest  "I said and I saw his eyes were roaming around my face.. He moved a little forward.. I took a step backward.

" woahh..in control?? .. Okay then let's deal it in my way.. "he said and pulled my hair behind.. I whined in pain..in a minute, He let my hair go once he heard the growling sound from the doorway..I didn't look back to see who it was because I know who it is, a hidden smile spread on my face and an unrecognizable safe and secure feeling wrapped around the chambers of my heart … it's time for him to know who it is… 💖TBC 💖