Chapter 12

💖CHAPTER 12 💖

ALEC POV 

It's been 15 minutes since I left my house. When I left  I saw through the side mirror, Magnus watching me from the terrace. I know he is mad at me now, maybe even more than before .. But I promised my daughter to make them talk.. Magnus is getting out of control because of his anger, madzie's words affect him more than mine does .. If someone is gonna calm his soul it's madzie then… So I let them have  some alone time.. 

He must be angry because I didn't hear him out.. I want to hear him but before that I want to find the other person .. After what happened with Magnus, I felt like I did something wrong, like I ruined his plan. Otherwise he won't get this much anger.. What is going on between these two men? … I should get him before sunrise so I can bring him to Magnus and ask him about everything, because Magnus is not the kind of person who grows vengeance without any valid reason.. I need to find him and  take  him to Magnus.. What made him think that he is dangerous.. 

 if it's a mistake!!! I need to correct the mistakes I have made ..I make my way to his house but it's strangely empty from outside… the lights were off.. It appears dark from outside… I knocked on the door but none was there… I took a step back to leave but I heard a monitor beeping sound from inside.. Like it just went off a few minutes ago… I tried to open the window of the room, but it's locked too.. I broke the door Knob and went inside… I saw nothing suspicious, it's clear and that's where my doubt starts .. I heard a beep sound from a small store room.. I tried to  open the door but it's closed too.. So I broke the Knob again.. 

I was even more confused when I saw the room was filled with technical items,like jamer, bugs,pc's, transmitters, more than 10 wires connected to a single recorder.. I don't know what this is all about . Before The screen on the computer  went off, I tried to restart it again .. I saw so many locked files, everything has security locks but one was opened recently , it's a voice recording. So many recordings are there, I opened the one showing "recent files ",which had opened a few minutes ago .. I opened to play that file .. And nothing shocks me more than what I heard.. 

(( "Alec, there is a herbal forest near this little village… I think you can get him here.. We can't differentiate the smell… there is a chance he might be here and one of the vendors says that he saw him and the little boy in this photo… ")) that's what the recording is… it's izzy's voice. We talked about this before the day madzie went for the competition…probably early in the morning.. 

After this conversation so many unopened new recordings are there…I held my head.." Is he tracking our mobile phones??? Jezzz "I mumbled.. And I opened all the files which showed as" new and recent files "some are already opened and some are new … it's jace si, clary, izzy, mine, mom's, and even Luke's is there.. "shit!! He is hearing everything from all of us" I thought… "Magnus!!! What's happening?What did he do to you ?Why did you leave ?"The thoughts are  driving  me crazy….I want to find him now…I ran to my car and drove straight to my hospital, then to madzie's school, and everywhere but I couldn't find him…. 

MAGNUS POV 

I woke up with a banging sound on the door… I straightened up but I couldn't move because madzie was sleeping on my chest, leaning completely on top of me with her curly hair spreaded on my face …max is crawling on my left arm and raphy sleeping on my right side. I swing the cradle to see raphy's face. He is sleeping with his mouth parted open just like alec… I chuckled and then I remembered  Alec went for him… I was worried whether he was home or not… I know I shouted at him last night.. I shouldn't have done that.. He doesn't know anything.. It's not fair to shout at him… he might be confused.. I hurted him for the past 2 months . Now I am hurting him with my words…very good!!! How happy is his life with me? I chuckled sarcastically.. my thoughts were interrupted by another banging sound… 

Izzy opened the door and next minute I heard one of my favourite voices.. "where is magnus??" Maryse shouted from the doorway, I know she is angry but I missed her so much… the voice traveled towards my room… I let madzie down on the bed really quick .. And I stood on my feet… before she could come in.. I got into the living room…She was going to shout at me. But she stopped me while looking at my tummy… "where is Raphael??" that's the only word left from her mouth and her eyes were already poking into the bedroom … she is definitely searching for her grandson.. Her eyes filled with tears, when she saw a cradle swinging lightly and a tiny human sleeping in it.. She knelt in front of him, she caressed his cheeks.. Which went blue in no time.. "awee.. Too sensitive like alec!!" she said proudly.. She caressed Max's feet.. And tears were wetting her cheeks and Max's feet as well .. I don't know what I am gonna do now.. 

She looked at me angrily and dragged me out to the living room… "mom!!! Easy!!" Izzy said but Maryse ignored her… "I want to know the reason, magnus!! .. Tell me now… why did you leave my son?? You know how much he loves you.. You are his world.. I ask you only one thing so far..i ask you to be with him.. Why the hell do you let him suffer?" she asked.. I understand her pain and I don't blame Alec for anything…" mom!!! It's not what you think "I said…" then explain!! Why did you punish him like this..even at his worst, he is careful in order to not to hurt you…. Whatever I ask, the only word left from his mouth is 'magnus' . I know how much he loves you.. He still does.. How could you hurt a person like him.. Don't you love him at all?? "she lashed out.. That's it for me to lose my control … 

" THAT'S THE PROBLEM !!!! "I shouted… Maryse looked at me confusingly… clary, jace and Simon were already there because I raised my voice…I let my tears out…" that's the problem Maryse… I left him because I love him so much. I can't  hurt him and I can't let anyone hurt him too … all these things happened only because I am vulnerable around him… " I said and I heard the door swing open again… l breathed in relief that he was back.. He looks terrified 

" where is he??? What's happening here?How did you know he left already  ?? Why is he hacking all of our phones??(everyone saw alec shockingly) Why the hell you left me and madzie ?? I want to know everything.. Now!!! "he said in a commanding tone…he is still standing on the doorway…'' Alec!!! What happened!?hacked?? "Izzy questioned him…" izzy, wait!!! (he said raising his hands to Izzy) I want you to talk.. Spill it out "he said  looking at me.. His eyes look fierce and tired at the same time…" now!! "he demanded 

" he is nowhere right?? "I asked casually…alec shook his head as" no"... "Are you ready to hear me now??" I asked, looking straight into his eyes… he nodded his head firmly with more anger in his face..!! And the whole family is ready to hear me now… 💝TBC 💝