Chapter 13

💖CHAPTER 13💖

MAGNUS POV 

On That day, 

" we had a little fight, not a fight actually more like misunderstanding, Alec left the house because he was mad at me… I followed him by shouting his name behind , but he shifted to his wolf form and disappeared into the woods… I stop there on the opposite side of the street.. I was shouting his name standing nearer the dark forest "where did he get this anger from" I mumbled to myself , I saw Max running behind me.. I shouted at him to stop there and walked towards him.. Before I could reach him, Victor took him in his arms.. Yes he always does that… I gave a weak smile to him  "had dinner??you look tired??" I asked and walked towards him but he had different plans on that day.. I don't know about that.. He took Max and walked backwards while giving an unrecognizable smile at me .. I thought he was playing with him and the way he handled him felt different to me, it's a little rough  today .. Max starts to panic and cry.. I moved closer and tried to drag max with me.. But he took him back and pulled his hair behind.. I couldn't take it.. I followed him fast by holding my bump and I  tried to hit him but two men from the darkness took a tight hold on me…. I struggled to get back to max but I failed.. They pointed guns straight at my bump…"

 "What the hell are you doing?? It's not funny at all!" I said and tried to relieve myself.. But he took a knife and placed it right on Max's neck.. "Victor !!! No!!! Why??? . Why are they doing this?? If Alec comes to know this  he will kill you… please let him go " I said and he laughed at me, I was confused like what he is doing .. "hooo.. Magnus.. You have no idea how happy I am now… how satisfying it is to see you crying and begging for your son's life…about alec.. Yes, I came for this… let's get to real talk…" he said and held max hair tightly…"ALE…." I tried but I couldn't shout it out. They closed my mouth…" God what the hell was happening here? "I thought and I know something bad is gonna happen.. What could I say to Alec if something happens to Raphael or Max he won't forgive me… 

(missing pieces) 

After Raphael's death, our family takes care of Victor.. Yes Raphael died in one of the Mission to save omegas from trafficking, that was the mess mikel left behind.. Me and Alec, we take care of this city because we have kids to look after… Raphael and Victor roam around the other places because only Victor knows where the circle ends… and where they are hiding, they wander around like they went for a honeymoon.. When it comes to mates it's our job to protect our alpha or our omega.. Oneday on a rescue mission, in order to save Victor, Raphael died… Since then Alec felt guilty to drag Raphael into our mess.. I was 6 months pregnant when  we lost Raphael, so we planned to name the baby in my bump as Raphael, Alec loves Raphael so much , Alec promised Raphael that he will take care of Victor.. We gave him Everything, family, friends , a job in madzie's school, he is part of our family… a new house( because we don't want to kiss or hug in front of him that may trigger his inner depression, we know Victor is a little psychologically affected person but after Raphael he was fine) , . Madzie always loved Victor, she called him papa too.. I saw Victor getting happy when she called him papa.. So me and Alec won't mind madzie hanging out with Victor.. Victor himself loves madzie as a daughter.. No matter how much we take care, we can't bring Raphael back… that hurts,it reflects on our relationship too, we had sleepless lights, unwanted arguments, unreasonable fights but we sort it with love, we can't push each other away, not more than a day, we can't live without each other… so it's always we both are there for each other.. But I don't know if all this affects one person… Victor… 

On that day again :

"I am really fed up with seeing you happy all the time…" he said, still holding Max's hair. My son is crying in pain .. "We are not happy Victor, we are not living peacefully, we are guilty too" I said… he got more angry on hearing that.. "stop saying that 'WE!!!'" he shouted, ''I took a step back, he looks more dangerous than Mikel … "that's what's bothering me…. I  am all alone and look at you..look at you….. You have family, kids and you are pregnant now, and most of all you have alec…i tried to break you both so many times but at the end of the day you both were sharing your love, I don't understand what you did to him.. He is like seduced by you…. how could you live fulfilled when I am All alone here… I want to see you suffer like me, I want you to experience my pain, I want to see you in my place.. Over all I have been waiting for this moment "he lashed out…