Chapter 3

🖤CHAPTER 3🖤

ALEC POV 

 His voice makes me vulnerable and beg for his presence..  I will get back home once I make sure that my anger settles down… I don't want to show any emotions to him.. What if he disappeared again.. I can't take that pain again.. I don't want to do that.. As much as I hurt him with words… I am hurting myself too.. 

Once I got back home, I opened the door and saw the living room was empty.. Izzy was there in the kitchen.. I walked to get some water.. " Did you plan to talk to him??" Izzy asked, still cutting the veggies.. I shook my head as no!!!... "Alec, I know how much you suffered.. And it's clear  he suffered too.. Just talk with him or ask him the reason, bring out your anger and pain there is no point in holding back " she said.. "Izzy please!!! Don't discuss anything about this, especially not with me.. He is not my magnus.. My Magnus won't let me suffer like this,  ..." I said and walked away… 

Before I could leave the kitchen I turned around and said to Izzy "that doesn't Mean you have to stay put. Talk to him… only if you want.. I don't want to hear any dramas" I said and left the kitchen… I entered my bedroom to see Max sleeping peacefully… there is a half eaten bowle of food in the nightstand.. I can see he ate  well, his little belly went up and Down in sleep  … I took his hands .. Those hands are not different from mine… he is Warmer like me.. He sometimes smells like me.. I massaged his legs.. I don't know how he slept in that bunker and how much he eats everyday.. But I am happy He looks healthier than magnus… I cleared his hair which was falling on his forehead exactly like mine… 

I walked to the terrace of my bedroom.. My gaze automatically moves Towards the west.. Shit!!!!.. There is the terrace of our bedroom…it's  Magnus's room right now… I saw him sitting on the couch with his leg folded, he is sitting like making himself even small  while  staring at the woods… as much as I saw him, anger and pain of my alpha taking me over and over again, I was trying hard to hold myself …at some point, I controlled myself and got back to the bed without thinking about him… if it's possible!! .. I can't take his memories out of my mind , that's my problem… 

I slept barely for 15 minutes,while hugging max… he is spiraling around me… like a worm just like magnus …I smiled at him and I heard Raphael crying in the next room… I straightened up and untangled max from my embrace… I ran towards his room on hearing the crying sound… I open the door.. And I hear Magnus saying  something to Raphael from the bathroom… on hearing his voice Raphael stops his crying little by little.. I didn't make any sound.. I took raphy in my arms… and he looked at me with his eyes full of tears and his lower lips squeezed a little out.I am sure.. He is gonna cry again. But I kissed his forehead, a drop of my tears mixed with his own… I saw him through the blur of my eyes .. He closed his eyes in return… I smiled and I could sense Magnus watching me, he was standing outside the bathroom door… I let Raphael down on the bed and walked away… 

"alec!!!" I heard him calling my name.. It's kind of a feeling, like someone ripping my heart out when I am alive… I breathed hard and  my anger consumed me again.. I hold myself from not shouting  anything on him .. "alec!! Talk to me.. Just hear me once" he said… I walked away by slamming the door behind.. He open the door and  walked following me 

"Alexander ! Please!!!" he said and my full name from his mouth is enough to lift my anger… "stop!!! Don't you dare to call me that… first of ALL, I don't Want to hear any of your reasons and second I don't want to hear your voice.. And if you want to do something for me.. Just stay away from me" I said and walked away.. I don't regret anything I said.. I went inside my room.. And I locked the bathroom door inwards, I stood under the shower … I am really trying hard to forget the last fight and that's the last time I saw him