Chapter 14

💖CHAPTER 14💖

MAGNUS POV 

And he pushed the truck into the river nearer. I don't know that clearly…. The truck is getting down and down. All I can see is water, which is really cold.The water filled the truck through the open window . I can't breathe, it's difficult to hold my breath when I have raphy in my stomach, we are lacking ventilation … Max woke up suddenly by flapping his hands and legs  .I held my breath and hugged Max. He knew how to swim but the door was  locked, so I couldn't help him or push him upwards or outside the truck . I struggled to break the cuff , though I could at least save him … Max starts to breathe hard when he gets his consciousness back, he opens his eyes …. He was moving away from me , dragging me with him but I pulled him back by holding his hair in one hand and the truck handle on the other hand. I broke the handle instead of the cuff which is weaker than the cuffs …I pushed the door out.. It's not opening at first, after 4 or 5 kicks it got opened… I drag max with me out of the river .. I threw him on the shore nearer  and claimed after 2 to 3 push… he was coughing heavily and breathing heavily… "it's okay.. It's okay…" I said rubbing his back by pressing his chest and stomach… to drain the remaining water …. 

He was crying, I couldn't convince him.. He was crying like he wanted to see his dad now .. What can I do …???.He looks terrified….he is tired so I let him sleep for sometime.. And the next day came really soon..I don't remember when I drifted into sleep .. I slept next to Max in the forest near the same river shore ..I don't know where I am… I have nothing to communicate..  We walked.. Walking.. Walking… for almost a day.max is asking too many questions but I don't have any answer.. Like why are we here?Where is madzie?? Where is dad!? Where is our family?? I don't have an answer for any of the questions… .I  have nothing with me to feed max or myself.. Max is holding his hunger for me… I know even if I walk for a month I won't get into the city limits.. Or highways.. We are stuck in an unknown forest … on our way.. I threw up so many times because I drank so much water last night.. And Max got an ear infection and his neck is itching too..Maybe because of water or because of healing…I don't know that but we managed to walk until we found a shelter… around midnight we saw a road which was irregular and we expected a vehicle but nothing  was there… there we found a forest which Is full of herbs and fruits… for survival we have to eat something.. So I planned to stay under the tree, but I can't walk much .. 

, I saw so many trees which had grown healthy to give us fruits… we were there in the same place for 2 days, we were staying under the trees, Max made his own cradle bed with my sweater…dahlia taught me some medicines .. I am not an expert but I found something to heal max… Those herbs heal Max's wound in his neck and his infections too… in the middle of the night a lot of wild animals visit our place but they don't harm us like humans do… but I know we can't live like this forever.

In the morning, I saw an old man walking through… his name is  "Sun "…. He asked about me. And listen to everything I said.. He showed us a bunker.. Where he used to live a few years ago when he was with his wife after his wife's death, he migrated to the village side .. He is a vendor in a nearby village who often comes to this forest to get fresh fruits.. Since then he used to bring us food when he came to get some fruits for his shops .. 

He treats me like a son… he takes care of me when he is with me.. I felt sick so many times, he treated me with herbs…he said" if you can't come to the village you can Stay here no one can't smell You.". Because I smell similar to herbs.. .. I used to sleep when he was near. Other than that I can't sleep even at night.. I kept my eyes open to check on max, to save him from other animals.. I am used to this life… I came to know the direction to that village.. I can only contact you from there.. It takes 10 km from the bunker to that village…..