Ch 23

❤️CHAPTER 23 ❤️

ALEC POV 

Last night, It was like a dream. I woke up more often to make sure whether he was really sleeping next to me or not.. I pinch myself sometimes to check .Apart from that.. I slept peacefully after a long time.. I know I went rough last night but he wasn't complaining about it.. I remember his smiling face before I fell asleep and now … I woke up with a tingling sensation on my face.. Like a little aunt running on my face, I got goosebumps when a cold hand caressing my sides from my waist to my shoulder… I open my eyes with a muffled moan when his finger  traces down my lips… I was flickering my eyes trying to open it, which stuck together like it was glued. That's how  deep I slept… 

"I know you are feeling my coldness.." he whispered in my ear.. Which sent shivers to my spine directly… I pulled him closer without opening my eyes. It's a bit difficult…I Heard him chuckling… "comfy" I asked in a raspy voice… "mmm… it's warm… you are warmer " he said snuggling closer… he stroked his finger on my nose tip.. I smiled and opened my eyes.. "What do you want, wolfy? " I asked, looking at him… he drew a pattern on my eyebrows.. 

"nothing, just want to feel you" he said, playing with his finger on the wrinkles lateral to my eyes … "again?? … I thought you were sore" I said playfully… "shut up!! I mean this way…." he said and ran his finger on my forehead wrinkles… I closed my eyes in that sensation… "you are real… you are with me for real, I craved this moment for too long, I am not about last night, I am talking about this moment, waking next to you " I saw him looking at my lips.. I could feel that happiness in his low voice.. I caressed his cheeks and ran my thumb over his lips by pressing it hard… he closed his eyes with a smile 

"I know that feeling.. Whenever I open my eyes you are there next to me, I won't talk to you and I won't touch you either.. I stare at you all The time, you will look at me without even blinking.. Your lips, eyes, nose, everything. I just watch it without touching you… I won't ask you anything.. If I ask like' why did you leave me magnus? 'or if I try to touch you… You will disappear in the air.. It happens every morning, and you won't come until I sleep again… I realize that's my illusion.. But I want to see you to feel alive everyday… I choose to sleep so I can see you in my dreams.. "I said, smiling at him..

he didn't say anything he pressed his lips on mine by tilting his head on his sides, he held my face tight … I took him like I haven't tasted him for centuries… he didn't ask for permission I pushed my tongue into his mouth making him gasp for air…he parted his lips more for  me. There is no fight for dominance,I took him as much as I wanted… I sucked his lower lips by pulling it in between my teeths…"you gonna plug it out" he giggled making me want for more… yes I love the way  he smiles when I kiss him… he pulls me closer by my neck… 

I hovered on top of him.. I let my lips slide on his neck, I kissed the mark I gave last night..it shines like a purple flower … I love that on his skin… I let my face sink into his chest.. He gasped loudly by pulling my hair.. My hands found their way under the blanket and grabbed his ass. "Alexander' magnus gasped .. The moment I squeezed under the blanket.. I heard a knocking sound on the door… I know it's one of my siblings.. Because my kids won't knock.. They will bang… I looked at Magnus who was lost in another world… I bit his chin to bring him back to earth…he hisses in between his teeth at first and  then he hears a knocking sound, he jumps from bed by pushing me away.. I laughed at him… he took a boxer from the floor.. I took mine and wore it in the meantime before opening the door.. 

I saw Izzy standing there like a ghost. "izzy???" I looked at her shockingly… "don't talk about anything… where is your magnus??" he asked and walked inside… magnus Was only on his boxers like me.. So he took a t-shirt from the couch and wore it quickly..