Chapter 9

❣️CHAPTER 9❣️

ALEC POV 

I didn't do anything.. What happened to Henry … who did this? . It's not an attack or something suspicious.. It's just an accident but how? … on the same day? … and why is Magnus beating someone with that much anger, in the CCTV footage … Everything is confusing me more and more… I need to talk to him…but it's almost midnight… I promised myself to ask him first thing in the morning… I want to hear him out.. 

I rolled on the bed countless times.. I couldn't sleep, so I walked towards the terrace to get some air.. Max is sleeping in Magnus's room ..I saw the terrace of magnus room and strangely he is not there…my heart beats really fast… so I walked to his room.. I stood outside and I poked my head  into his room, I saw Max crawling on his arms.. Both were sleeping peacefully with Raphael's cradle swinging mildly on the right side of the bed.. How much I want to join those cuddles… my heart aches for his warmth every time I see him..my family is sleeping in one bed without me..am I that bad,?...I can't sleep without him.. Why can't he get that same feeling.. I wish he would still love me,  forgive my mean words, laugh with me and talk with  me like he used to do in the past, I badly want him to hug me… I know he is in some kind of misery, I felt ignored that he is keeping so many things from me.. What if he has been through a lot and he is hiding it like he always does… 

I closed the door without making any noise.i don't want to disturb them.. . I walked to my room.. And try to sleep but nothing helps me… I stare at the empty wall.. And I remembered my happy days with him.. ⏮️⏮️ "stop rolling Alexander!!!" He said waking from his sleep, after he got pregnant with Raphael, sleeping is always a trouble for him.. And then it's me who is disturbing him too much by rolling and turning on the bed more often.. I know how it feels for a pregnant person when I do that  … "ughhh.. I am sorry I will go to the couch" I said and about to move.. He stopped me by my wrist and pulled me back to the bed.. "what happened??" he asked while turning me away from him, I was facing the other side .. he wrapped his hand around my neck, and hugged me like a bigger spoon.his bump is hitting me and that's nothing but warming . "nothing it's just…" I trailed off.. He buried his face in my crook.. "I know… and I understand, the loss of loved ones or distancing from your loved ones might disturb you.. But you have to move on Alec, for Max,for Madzie and for our whole family .." he said, kissing the back of my head. "it's not that easy magnus…I know you are not sleeping well too.." I said pulling him closer by his head.. Making myself cling around him … 

"yes.. I can't.. Because you aren't sleeping well.. If you are not happy, how Could i  be? How could I live or sleep peacefully..?? I am not asking you to pretend.. Try to overcome" he said .. I know he is doing the same.. "I am sorry… I will be fine soon" I said… "nothing is there to ask sorry!.. It's okay, take your time… I love you.. I will always do it!!no matter what happens... Who could make it work, better than us." he said and that's what the energy I felt  around him all the time.. Positivity!That's my magnus!!.. I nodded with a smile.. He kissed my head once again.. I lean on his shoulder..and wrap my hands around his body  backward…" mmm.. You are crushing Raphael!! "he giggled.." My son won't complain like you !! "I said , leaning closer…

He kissed my neck and bit it lightly…I smiled when I felt his lips, it's not about the heat of the moment.. It's like I am here for you and I will love you even at your worst kind of kiss…I smiled, while feeling his Lips on my neck " need something sir ?? "I asked sarcastically.he giggled and said " yep, cuddle with me … "he whispered in my ears…I turned around to face him and kissed him gently..he responded softly and pecked before getting away from my lips…" you know what I like about you?? "he asked.." no!! Tell me..I am all ears"I said , holding him close.. "I love your eyebrows (he drew a pattern in my eyebrows making me smile on the feel) I love the way you wiggle and raise when you do something funny or sarcastic …" he said and kissed my brows… I hummed in pleasure..

 "I love your nose  (he said pointing at my nose tip) I love the way it gets big when you get angry and I love that small dimple in it.. It's kinda cute.." he said and I couldn't help but laugh. He bit my nose…. 

"And then I love these big yet cute lips (he said pinching my lower lips) . It looks plump and I love to taste it.. Besides I always love when you wet your lips with your tongue.. You do that more often right??" he asked and I pulled him for a kiss… "mmmm… that's what I am talking about.." He said breathlessly, "then??" I asked him…  "then?? I love your eyes which spin like a marble ball on a smooth surface..and mostly I love it because it will go to sleep when I ask him to.." he said and kissed my eyes… "sleep..  Everything will be fine.. We will face it together.. Mmm? "he said and pecked my eyes and  forehead…I nodded and hugged him tight.. He put his chin on my head and started to caress my nape and back.. I hummed a little and drifted into sleep.. ⏭️⏭️⏭️ I am drifting slowly on thinking about it, 

The magnus I know will always check on me… but now… I thought and wiped my tears away.. I couldn't sleep properly . I walked to the terrace again and like always my gaze shifted to his room… there I saw him.. Staring at the empty dark street again … he scared me at first because I didn't expect him there but I was worried more now ..did he just pretend to sleep just for me or for max… somehow the night went like misery… 

I woke up in the morning with a Pain on my chest.. I snapped my eyes open and saw Max jumping on the bed, he fell accidentally on me.. "dad.. I am sorry" he said while  rubbing my chest… I took him in my arms and started to crush him and bite him, I started to tickle him.. It's been a long time since I woke up like  this. He was laughing loudly…I bit  his cheeks really hard… he bit his hand to mute his sound…. That's weird "why are you closing your mouth??" I asked him… "papa used to say.. 'Be quiet!!' When we were in the bunker.. Because elephants and other animals roam around there.. If we don't disturb them they won't disturb us…he also said  if I make noise  we would be in danger…'' Max said.. And I felt like I was living happily in a room and my son and my magnus  slept in the bunker surrounded by animals … that hurts me…. I am not there to protect them.. 

"But Dada.. Those animals won't hurt us.. I have an elephant friend too" he said happily … I heard a horn sound of the school bus.. And I was very happy that my girl was home… I took Max in my arms and ran to the terrace to see madzie… I smiled wide when I saw her jumping from the bus with her back bag.. Her aunt Izzy is more eager than me.. She is waiting for her in the lawn for too long I think so.. 

And the most suspicious thing is.. When Madzie gets off from her bus.. Magnus stood from his couch and quickly walked inside the room… I thought Maybe he is going out to welcome madzie but not.. And another strangest thing happened is… max!!! …on seeing madzie jumping From her bus, Max jumped from my arms and ran towards Magnus' room. I thought he was running to  madzie but no.. He went into Magnus's… 

I ran behind max.. I open magnus room door slightly to check what is going on.. I saw Magnus kneeling down and hugging max.. Max was crying on closing his mouth.. "shhh… it's okay.. I am here.. And look Your Dad is here.. He will never let anyone hurt you.. Okay ." he said it like a whisper and I heard the tap in the bathroom was open, most probably to prevent someone from hearing them.. Wiat, he did that for me… why does he not want me to hear their talks… he is  rubbing Max's back and squeezing him in his arms.. He was pampering him.. I was shocked and I don't know What's going on.. "papa.!!!" he said… "shhh… don't" he mouthed and hugged him tight.. 

On one end I saw my madzie giggling on izzy's arm on our lawn and 

On the other end my magnus with my max hiding behind the walls … what the hell is happening here???, 💖TBC 💖