Ch 21

💝CHAPTER 21 💝

MAGNUS POV 

I was running into the woods following my alpha's scent.. Damm he is filled with fragrance today I don't know why… maybe it's going to be a full moon tomorrow that's why … I couldn't find him but I can smell him so it's clear he is close…maybe Victor is setting a trap either for Alec or for me..he came after Alec came from work that's fishy … I ran really fast, the wind slapping on my face really hard… It's been a long time since I ran in the woods like this, my breath hitching back to my lungs… I saw Alec from the distance, the big bad wolf with red eyes now… he ran like a maniac wolf.. I howl to stop him but he is not listening to me… "this stubborn bitch" I thought and ran following him…from the distance I saw his broad back.. I jumped on his back from a distance… he turned around in the air in a fraction of second…he held my hands before clawing on his body. We spun along in the air and my foot landed on his chest by pushing him on the ground.. He growled  in anger…. 

He was ready to bite me but stopped after realizing it was me…. His eyes were still red, I placed my leg on his neck and Licked his face ..in order to calm him.. He was pushing me away… he is too hard to control, his body weight doesn't matter, his stamina is something else when he is out of control… I took support from the ground on the other leg… I roared at him,signalling him to stop… he roared back even Louder if I wasn't in wolf form my ear drums would have torn apart by now , the whole forest echoing his roar.. I was a little startled.. I don't know how I am going to control him, I have this nervousness and my teeths are craving to take a bite  …because this is really a trap  I can't lose him again and I don't have the strength to stay away from him either… he pushed me to the ground and I claimed over him again…he groan and flipped me down,, he was ready to go… I bite his shoulder to reduce his anger.. But it's not helping, it makes him even more angry …

"krrrrrrrrhh" I growled and I was  trying to communicate… he closed his eyes… I was like "seriously Alexander??" I puff In his nose and he opened his eyes after a second expecting it to be brown but my bad …his eyes were still red, he was not gaining his control yet, he pushed me away on the ground, he jumped above my head, I was looking him like what a creature he is , he ran again in the same direction to catch Victor… I can't let him go now …. And I have no other option.. He was about to disappear into the dense forest again but he stopped when I called him by his name… as"ALEXANDER!!!" I shouted and he stood there without moving an inch or turning around.. Yes I shifted to my human form… I need to stop him… 

MEANWHILE VICTOR (3rd person POV) 

" Where the hell is he??" he asked, looking at his guards.. 

" he was following you almost close" one of them said.. 

"arhhhhh….he must be here by now, he is fierce,and fast, I saw his anger, I set a trap for him and that bitch magnus ," he said pointing at the ground…( there are so many foot hold traps and 2 - 3 clawed leg hold traps which took part of your leg if you try to escape they are buried into the ground.. 

"I was expecting that alpha or omega would get trapped in it.. Where the hell are they…I can use either one as bait… they are Sucker for love…why can't I kill them.. Magnus!!!! I shouldn't let you go with Shane, I should have killed you  then and there on the same night at the same place , shit!!!!!! ." He said and held his head in anger.. He howled in anger.. 

ON THE OTHER SIDE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST 

ALEC POV :

I heard Victor howling, it's kinda a howling of failure .. I was thinking and I couldn't take a step forward,  I couldn't turn around either . Because he might be standing naked.. I may lose my control in another way…why is he stopping me.. We both suffered a lot because of that bastard.. Why the hell does he want to stop me from killing him… I heard a rustling sound of dry leaves on the ground, I heard  his footsteps approaching me .. My heart beats really fast.. My eyes are still red and I am breathing heavily…

 "Alec!!! Turn around… he may set a trap.. Do you really think he came just like that to our home unarmed… no!!.. So please listen to me.. What if  he set a trap, what if the trap is for you,he knows only I can kill you .. What if he threatens me again.I can't do that,rather doing that  I will end up killing myself. Don't push me into that situation again.. "he said…. I growl in anger and take a step forward. His words remind me of the most horrible memories of mine . Did Magnus  really think I was useless, like I can't save my family then why is he stopping me, how many days and nights I cried thinking why he left me.. How many people asked me why your omega ran away from you!?? This kind of question is killing me till now…" don't go!! Alec please (I can hear his pleading voice) what if the trap is for me..are you okay with that.. Are you okay with letting me suffer again??" he asked.. That hit me hard.. I turned around and looked away… he walked close to me.. I moved my face away not to look into his naked skin… 

He stood in front of me…he tried to touch me but I looked away, he chuckled and rubbed my fur,that was soothing, I moved a step closer to him… "shift.." he whispered .. I shook my head as "no" I  was still looking at the ground.. "alec!!!" he muttered.. I phewwwwww in return.. He smiled at me… and pinch my jaw muscle 

"alec!!! Shift. I want to kiss you" he said, rubbing my fur again… I know what he is doing to me….he is trying to control my alpha but fuck!! he don't know he is controlling every bit of me.. "fast.. It's freezing" he said, rubbing his arms because of  the cold breeze caressing his skin and the whole forest too… I took a step backward and shifted to my human form… I was still looking at the ground.. He moved closer to me.. He chuckled on seeing me, he caressed the bite mark he gave on my neck a few minutes ago…I saw his lips which were dry with cracks in it, I wanted to take it badly but I couldn't .. "I am sorry, does that hurt? " he asked while kissing the mark.. I closed my eyes in his warmth.. Those smells of him consuming me…I sniffed hard on his scent gland and let my wet lips draw a line from his shoulder to the spot under his ear.he gasp a little and squeezed my arms … My eyes were still red.. I am controlling myself not to pin him to the tree and take him senselessly..

When I lost his warmth, I opened my eyes  to look at him… He looked at me with a smirk." god don't do that "i thought in my mind… he tiptoed by pressing his lips on mine… I am gradually losing my control, this time it's hard to hold.. He sucked my lips without mercy, I let him do that, actually I want that.. He let his tongue gently run on my lips, I was shivering all over, I parted my lips for him and I was complimented with a warm sensation on my stomach when he explored every corner of my mouth.. I tighten my fist not to take charge… but he has something else in his mind which is not helping at all… he took my hand and wrapped it around his waist by himself.. That's it for me to lose control and take charge. I missed this for too long… I pulled him closer by his neck… my palm is fixed on his defined cheekbone and his ear is trapped in between my thumb and middle finger.. I kissed him passionately.. As soon as the kiss turns into something else. The next minute I know is.. I was pushing him in the tree nearer, I pressed my body over him, he gasped loudly on that sudden move.. 

"Magnus!!! Kick me away.. I am out of control.." I said while lifting his one leg to my waist line and wrapping It around my back … "I love this side of you" he whispered in a seductive way while pulling me closer by my nape … again it's not helping, we were still kissing hungrily.. I placed one of my hands on his chest and stopped him.. "magnus!! I am fine.. You don't have to do this for me…" I said still breathlessly, hoping he will push me away if he is doing this to stop me from chasing Victor… "I am not doing this for you.. I want this for me" he said and pressed his lips again.. I bite his lips hard making him whine in pain… "answer me first.. Are you sure?Because I am not in my right mind ?I could hurt you " I said, taking his face in my hands … "You won't, So Shut up and take me home" he said and pulled me closer by his leg, that's it for my alpha to lose his last bit of sanity.. I lift him by his thighs and Carry him to our home  ❤️TBC ❤️