𝟸𝟾 | 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: - Don't you (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds "
0:00 ───⊙─────── 0:00
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'As you walk on by, Will you call my name?'

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

February 8, 1983

Depression is ass.

And I know therapy isn't helping, my dad even is considering taking me out of therapy. I wouldn't hate it, sometimes it's a waste of time. Though, It is good for me to get tools, so I'm stuck on that. But there isn't any point of my dad paying money for therapy if it isn't helping.

I wish I was the type of person to be able to push everything aside and just live life. I wish I could focus on other fun things, but I have nobody to enjoy it with, so what's the point.

Maybe I should go out to the movies by myself, or maybe apologize to my friends. But I'll always know they're opinion on me will be different, and I don't want to risk being friends with people who still hate me.

I decide to just go to a movie, I'm not sure which, but whatever seems cool when I arrive.

I sigh and walk out of my room, still only in my pajamas, since today is Saturday and I always sleep in when I've got the chance.

I walk out to the living room. I look at the couch and see my dad watching a show on the broken TV in the room.

"Dad?" I speak, earning his attention. He looks over at me, a warm smile appears on his face.

"Yes?" He answers, pausing the show that was playing.

"May I go out to watch a movie?" I ask, sitting down on the single chair next to the sofa. He thinks for a moment. I honestly hate waiting, but in order to get the answer I want, I have to.

He's taking extra long to answer, but he finally does. "Eh, why not, take some money from my wallet and go have fun" He shoos me away.

"Thanks dad!" I shoot up from my seat and run to his wallet, taking all the money from it even though he only said some.

I head over to my room and get dressed, throwing a oversized sweater over my outfit since it seems like a cold day.

I stuff the money in my pocket and get my shoes on. Once I do that I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then I put on some simple makeup, Mascara and very little lipgloss.

I fix up my hair a little, brushing it so it isn't as messy. Once it's to my liking I set the brush down and walk out.

"Bye dad, I'll be back later!" I wave goodbye, earning a slight 'bye' back from him. I roll my eyes on open the door. I lock it as well from the inside, then when I get outside I check and make sure it's locked.

I know my dad is home, but I've always been directed to lock the door after myself. I find no need though.

I sigh and walk away from my house. I look over at the house next to mine, Michaels. I frown, wishing I could be with him. I'm pretty sure he's out with Simon and the rest of the guys today.

I shake my head and continue my walk to the movies.

~

I've finally made it, surprisingly it isn't that crowded here. I walk inside and look at the movies playing. I find one I think is interesting and then pay for my ticket.

I get my ticket and popcorn and then walk inside the movie room. When I walk in I count a total of at least 18 people. I'm not sure.

I hope I don't run into any of my old friends, but in the other hand I want to. Maybe I'll finally get the chance to actually apologize to them. Although I know it won't be that easy for them to forgive me because of what I did. But the person I least expected to be mad at me was Mike, he knew the plan, he was onto the plan, he helped with the plan, he understood why I was doing this and supported me.

Why him?

Well I shouldn't think about this, I came here to get my mind off of shit, and if thats why I came that's what I'm going to do.

I get in my seat and stare at the screen. It's boring having nobody to talk to. I don't like this. It's making me feel uncomfortable, but I don't know what is making me feel uncomfortable.

I look around the room, it feels so lonely, I feel lonely. I shake my head out of my thoughts and finally return back to reality.

Don't focus on it y/n, your better than this I think to myself. I'm right, just don't think about it, and focus on the movie, the movie that actually just started.

I sigh and set my attention on the movie in front of me.

Maybe this won't be as bad as I think

. . .
Next chapter guys
Hope you enjoyed