𝟹𝟶 | 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚔𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: - Who Is She? - I monster "
0:00 ───⊙─────── 0:00
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'A love immortal such as mine"

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

February 9, 1983

Sometimes I hate everything, sometimes I hate life, sometimes I hate my friends, but mostly, sometimes I hate myself. I hate myself for my stupid decisions.

If I haven't fucked up that stupid rumor, if I didn't want revenge so much, maybe I'd still have friends. Maybe I'd have him.

Today, I'm choosing to go get milkshakes by myself, since going to the movies yesterday helped me clear my mind.

I've already started walking there, hoping I wouldn't meet up with anybody since I heard that Simon, Mike, Fredrick and Mark are all going to the skate park which is near the milkshake shop. So I'll try to make that visit short.

Finally I arrive at the shop, it's small but cute. It's a nice baby blue color with a neon sign. Barely anybody is there.

I open the doors, the bell above the door rings, signaling the workers that I'm here. I look up at the menu and decide what I would like to drink.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" The girl asks, leaning her body against the counter and looking at me.

"I'll take (drink choice) please" I respond. The front counter girl nods and walks off, I'm confused about the payment but I just wait until my milkshake is ready.

While I'm waiting, sitting on the barstool at the counter, I hear the bell jingle. It earns my attention, my head instantly looks back to see who is entering.

I should've known, of course it's Mike and his Friends. I roll my eyes and look back at the counter, hoping the girl can hurry up.

I hear them laugh as they see me, little whispers such as "Oh my god y/n's here" and "what a slut" I block them out, they don't mater. They don't matter. They don't matter.

The lady comes back up to me "Here's your drink, that'll be $5.99 please" She tells me, I nod and quickly give her my money, not caring if it was more or less.

I'm pretty sure it was more though. Anyways I snatch my drink and walk out of there. I got a head start, they still haven't ordered their milkshakes.

After some time walking, I decide to sit down at a abandoned park. It isn't moldy or anything, just broken and old.

I really hope they don't find me, but with my luck they probably will. But I do know how to fight, and if Mike tries pulling anything, I'm ready.

Suddenly, I hear laughing. Well shit. I sit up and throw my drink away, walking away from the park as fast as I can. That is until I hear Simon call out my name.

"Hey, y/n! Come here" He yells, almost in a friendly way, I know he doesn't mean it though. When he speaks to me, I freeze. I know I shouldn't be scared, it's showing weakness and that isn't good.

I slowly turn around, looking at the group of boys who are currently sitting on the monkey bars. "Hi, Simon" I mumble.

"What was that? Didn't hear you" He jokes, though it's not funny, what was the joke in that?