𝟺𝟽 | 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢

short

Venus - Frankie Avalon

"A lovely girl with sunlight in her hair."

February 14, 1983
Y/N POV

Normally I'd hate this time of year, seeing all the couples act all lovey dovey, but now that I've got Michael I have to no reason to hate.

This will be my first Valentine's Day with him, and the way he asked me to be his valentine awas so cute, he (whatever way you want him to ask you). I smile just thinking about it.

I begin wondering what we'll do today, would we go out or just do nothing? I'd love to do something, it could be anything, as long as it's with him.

Soon enough, he's right next to me by my locker, holding my waist and kissing my cheek, forehead, nose and lips. I smile at his contact.

"How's my valentine?" He smiles, moving away from me and quickly kissing my nose.

I giggle, smiling as I hold his hands, "Very happy, thanks for asking."

"Okay, good. Cause I was thinking after school we could o go to freddy's and hang at the arcade," He hands me flowers, not even announcing it.

I look at the beautiful flowers that are now in my hand and admire them, "Thanks for the flowers, Mikey," I smile and kiss his cheek, "I'd love to go to Freddy's."

He smiles slightly, wrapping his arms around my body and letting his chin sit on my head. I hear him sigh. "Are you okay?" I ask, moving back to look at his eyes.

"I'm fine," He replies, forcing a smile. Deep down I know he's not okay, I know him and I know when something is wrong, but I also know he hates it when people push him to tell them stuff, so I back away.

"I'm going to class now.." I say, as the bell rings. He nods with a smile and gives me a quick kiss.

"See you after school, love," He closes the locker and waves at me as I depart.

As I make my way to my class, I can't help but wonder what was wrong. He seemed off all day kind of, but I never really cared much until now.

I want to be there to help him, but he won't tell me what's wrong. I hope it has nothing to do with those missing kids and the guy in the bunny suit. but it probably doesn't, so i'll just ignore my worries for now

...

Hope you enjoyed!

I feel bad for the very short and very rare updates. 😡🎀

whippy tippy tutu tralalala 🎀🎀

ummmmmmm this sucked lol

415 ew yall deserve more I swear one day.. ONE DAY my depression will go away and I'll make bigger updates and ONE DAY school will burn so i'll have no more schoolwork!!

new authors note in the beginning of the (book?) btw