𝟸𝟶 | 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin "
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'With a word she can get what she came for'

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

January 2, 1983

Zane wants to go to a party? He's never been into parties, he's basically the chillest guy I know.

I wanna go, but not alone. At least Mike left a minute ago. I decide to go follow him and ask if he can come with.

I climb out of the window, the weather instantly changes when I step outside. I walk around the curb and see Mike walking.

"Mike!" I yell, running to him. He stops and looks back at me, the wind blowing his long hair to the side.

I finally make it to him "Y/n?" He brushes his hair out of his face with his fingers and stares at me.

"I just got invited to a party by Zane, you wanna go with me?"

Michael thinks for a little, unsure if he wants to or not. It's weird though, since Mike has always loved parties. "Hm, yeah, I'll go" He says.

My smile appears on my face "Great! We can start the plan now" I inform him "Just, we both have to be, close, okay?"

He pauses, then opening his mouth to speak "Sure" I nod and smile at him, dialing Zane's home number.

"Yes sweetie?" Zane speaks on the other line. I roll my eyes when I hear him, but I've gotta act the act.

"Yeah, I'm going to that party, but I'm bringing Mike with me!" I tell him, making me sound more excited when I mention Mike.

Zane pauses, an awkward silence fills the call. I wanna get off, it's annoying and awkward, and I want this plan to be over with.

"Yeah, bye" I tell him, my voice becomes more annoyed, I hang up on him before he can speak. I look over at Mike, he looks red.

"You okay?" I ask him, maybe he's sick, or he likes me. Wait don't get attached y/n. Michael just stares at me, definitely in a trance, unless there's something on my face.

"Is something wrong? Is something on my face?" I ask, not meaning to sound desperate, but wanting to know if I looked good, I'm going to a high school party for gods sake.

"I-" He stutters, gosh, he's being a baby right now, it's getting really annoying. I have that stupid feeling to jus punch him, but I'm not.

"I'm sorry, no, your fine. Let's go" He finally speaks properly, I scoff and walk in front of him, leading him to the party.

We know we're close when we hear a bunch of blasting music and see blinding lights. "Here we are!" I say.

"Yup, here we are" Mike repeats what I said. Mike seems off. Wait..

Mike, nervous? I never saw him as the type to get nervous. But whatever is wrong with him, I'm sorta liking it.

"Mike, your the party master, do we know or just go in?" I ask him, hoping for a answer.

"Just go in" He responds, I smile at him and ask him if he remembers the plan. He replies Yes and we both enter the house.