𝟺𝟶 | 𝚉𝚊𝚗𝚎

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: - Jigsaw - Conan Gray"
0:00 ───⊙─────── 0:00
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

"If I made you like me, would I even like myself?"

__

April 5, 1983

The loud noises of students talking and yelling fills me and Michaels ears. I wanted to go, I was curious as to what Zane wanted to tell me, but Michael wouldn't let me go. Then again, Michael doesn't own me.

"I know what your thinking about, y/n," Mike breaks our awkward silence. "Trust me, you don't want to go."

"Why? Why should I trust you?" I say, looking over at him, his eyes already glued on me.

"Because he is probably going to try to kiss you again, or, I don't know, get revenge?"  He warns me, having his arm tighten around me.

"Yeah, but seriously, let's be real here," I say, trying to think of a way to convince him "there's hundreds of people here, how would he get revenge?"

"Besides, I know how to defend myself, I'm not a kid." I smirk, crossing my arms.

He sighs, loosening his arm around me and takes a bite of his food. "Fine. But I'm going with you."

"C'mon, im not a kid Mike, stop treating me like one, please." I pout, staring into his worried eyes.

"Look, I'm just making sure he won't hurt you,"  Mike says, stepping forward and running his fingers through his hair. "I'm aloud to be protective."

"Mmm, seems like your jealous." I giggle, flipping my hair back and grabbing Mikes hand. I bring him to where Zane said to meet, and we already see his bored figure.

Mikes hand tightens around me, and I can't tell he's getting mad. Even though nothing has happened.

Once Zane sees me, his expression lights up and a smile forma on his face as he stands up from his seat. "Y/n! You came!"

"mhm, felt like it." Zane brings his eyes to Mike, his face becoming more tense. I purse my lips and look down.

"You brought him?" He groans.

"Suck it up." Mike jumps in, letting go of my hand. The noises of kids yelling fills my eyes, making it harder for me to hear them.

"What do you want, Zane?" I cross my arms, looking at him and then at my feet.

"I need to tell you alone." He looks at Mike, than back at me. I look at Mike also and push him away, giving him a slight kiss on the cheek.

Zane give a judge mental look to us, and then looks off. "I wanted to say that I think we should start over," He explains. "We were so good together, you and Mike seem lost."

"I am not breaking up with Mike to be with you, fuck face." I roll my eyes, walking away and grabbing Mikes hand and holding him close.

"What happened?" He has his arm around my waist and looks at me. I don't respond, but I know he thinks something is up, duh.

"He just.." I start, squeezing his arm. I don't know why I'm being so dramatic, it's something I do. "He wants me to break up with you. He says you don't love me."

"What?!" He snaps, stabbing himself from walking and looking at me. "Don't believe him, n/n, I do love you, so much."

I smile at his wording, hugging onto him more. He pecks my forehead and we begin to walk to our table.

. . .
This chapter is ass 😭
ANYWAYS I GOT ANOTHER BOYFRIEND 🙀

Hope you enjoyed