𝟹𝟾 | 𝚄𝚜

Sorry this took forever! Short af chapter today. I've been running low on ideas and I know just weird Mike and Y/N stuff will get boring. Nothing came to mind so I decided to have a nice fluff chapter :) Thanks for being patient!

-

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: - Heavenly - Cigarettes after Sex"
0:00 ───⊙─────── 0:00
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

"Because this is where I want to be"

__

February 22 , 1983

Coming home from that dance was the most dreadful and happiest moment in my life, one, I was happy to be able to go to mikes house, two, I went to the dance with Mike.

I wish I could kiss him, but I'd hate to invade his space while he sleeps.

Mike is currently sleeping on my chest with his arm wrapped around me. I have my arm wrapped around him, giving me access to play with his hair.

His soft snores fill the room, making my heart melt. He's suck a softie like this, I've never seen this side of him.

(Movie of your choice) plays in the background, and I try my hardest to stay awake for him. I play with his hair, and my hand wrapped around him shoulder.

His body moves, and now his eyes are open.
"y/n?" He says, yawning.

"Hey" I smiles, caressing his cheek. He smiles back, looking at me in the eyes, making me blush.

He holds my hand, sending shivers down my spine "How did you enjoy the dance?" He asks.

"It was fun, how about you?" I respond.

"It was good, it only was because I was with you," He says, making me blush and smile.

"Aww" I reply, and Mike hugs me tightly, I of course hug back.

I want to stay like this forever, in his grasp, having the feeling of being comforted by Mike. He makes me feel safe, even though to other people he definitely makes them feel unsafe.

Mike yawns, closing his eyes. His hair falls in front of his face, making him look so cute.

I pull his hair back and kiss his cheek, than his lips, than his forehead.

. . .
I've been running low on ideas and I know just weird Mike and Y/N stuff will get boring. Nothing came to mind so I decided to have a nice fluff chapter :) Thanks for being patient!

I hate this so much

Hope you enjoyed