𝟹𝟷 | 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: - Billie Jean - Michael Jackson "
0:00 ───⊙─────── 0:00
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene'

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

February 10, 1983

I get that I won that fight against Mike, but I really felt like since he started the fight I should get him back.

I do understand that everytime I think this it ends up where something bad happens, but I can't stop myself, revenge feels nice.

It won't be a big rumor, just that he beat me up, not that I beat him up. So basically switching it up.

I walk to a house that's close to mine, knowing there is a party with people from my school.

As I get closer, I start hearing loud music and cheering. I open the doors and walk inside, seeing girls and boys dancing with drinks in their hands.

I don't know how I'll start this rumor, I'll just go and tell someone and hopefully they'll tell someone else.

I walk up to a drunk girl, who's dancing with a bunch of other people. I tap her shoulder, getting her attention. She looks over at me and tilts her head. "Do you know Mike Afton?"

"Yeah, everyone does, he's the hottest boy at school" She says, I knew that.

"He beat me up, and I heard he beat up a lot of other people" I tell her, it has come across my mind that they might not care, and I do know that he beats a lot of people up also, but I'll just tell them anyways.

"Really? That's horrible, I'm sorry" She says, patting my shoulder, I shrug and walk away. I see her tell that to her friends, and I hope
they tell other people.

Michael's POV

I hate that she won, but I also hate that we fought, I never wanted to. Well, sorta, she did kind of deserved it, but still.

I figured after what happened, I should just forgive her and move on. I mean I've had so many good memories with Y/n, I wouldn't want to end it.

I'm currently with Luna right now, and to be honest, I don't think I love her anymore. Our relationship didn't seem right from the beginning anyways.

"Luna, I have to tell you something" I say, breaking our silence. I look over at her, seeing her already looking my way.

"I do too" She responds, taking her hand away from mine. This is it, I'm going to break up with Luna, then apologize to y/n.

"Say it together" She says, looking a little sad but a little relaxed. I do hope it isn't anything big, like I hope she doesn't ask me to prom, since it's soon.

"We need to break up"

My eyes widen, and so does hers. We both said that at the same time. I'm relieved that I didn't mess up and make her sad. At least I never hurt her feelings.

"This relationship doesn't feel right, I feel like we're meant to be friends," I leave out the part where I like somebody else "and to be honest, I don't really love you that way anymore"