𝟹𝟻 | 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕

[Short Chapter]

Changed the song teehee

__

February 20, 1983

Mike picks me up and places me on the bed, as we're currently making out in his bedroom. It's gotten pretty heated. My shirt and his are both off, somewhere on the floor.

He pulls away, kissing my nose then moving down the my neck, I let out a shaky sigh, tangling my hands in his hair as he begins to leave hickeys know my neck.

He makes his way down to my stomach, leaving a trail of hickeys on the way. Once he makes it down to my shorts, he looks up for permission, I nod, of course.

He rips them off, making me whimper of the coldness.

..

Mike pats down next to me and looks over "You okay? Hurt? Tired? Thirsty? Do you need anything?" Mike asks, question after question. I smile at his concern.

We're both panting, tired after everything. "I'm okay, a little tired, ye-" He cuts me off.

He places the covers over my nude body, kissing my forehead than getting under the covers after.

"Anything else?" He asks, staring into my eyes. I smile a shake my head 'no'

"I'm fine," I say "It's cute, though. You being all concerned" I grin, moving my hand up to caress his cheek.

He smiles "Okay, I've just heard it hurts the first time, did it? Did I hurt you?" He asks, speeding up at the end.

"No, it felt nice, you were good" I reply, looking down at my hands, smiling. Being anywhere with Mike makes me happy. Anywhere.

"Good"

~~

Mikes dad was coming home, so I left.

I am currently at home, studying for my upcoming English test. I really dont want to do it, and what makes it worse is that my English teacher hates me. I got a D- last test.

I open the chest sheet Mike stole, writing down the answers on my knee for tomorrow. I know I won't remember, and cheating is the best way too.

I know it's wrong, but you only live once, right? What's the worst that'll happen.

Then, a loud noise interrupts me and my thoughts. I look out the window l, only to see Zara standing there.

I open my window, "Zara?" I call out, confused. I look down at her as she throws the rocks back on the floor.

"Y/n! Come down here!" She yells "I need to ask you something!"

I nod and climb out of the window. I get on the roof and then crawl to the edge, then I jump off. "What is it?"

"Want to go shopping for our prom dresses? Zachary asked me to go with him" She informs me.

"He did? That's awesome, let's go" I Pat her shoulder and we both walk to the mall.

We arrive at the mall, it isn't that crowded, surprisingly. The first store we head to is a small dress shop.

We walk inside "What type of dress are you looking for?" Zara asked, nudging my shoulder.

"I'm not sure, something nice. I guess I would like the color red," I respond, looking over at Zara to see her nod. "You?"

"Something sparkly, bright. Something that stands out" She tells me. Soon she leaves me and gets lost in the store.

I chuckle, following after her, only to see her holding a sparkly blue dress, like she wanted "Woah, do you like it?" I ask.

"I do! Im going to try it on" She replies.

Once Zara enters the changing room, I look around, moving dresses around to look at some, I then pull out a (dress if choice) It's beautiful, I love it.

I keep it in my hand, waiting for Zara to get out. Soon, the curtains move, revealing Zara in the dress, she looks good in it. "You look amazing!"

"Thanks! I'm going to get it," She says, then she looks down at the dress in my hand "You going to try it on?"

"Yep," I nod.

I get in the changing room, taking my shirt off and then my pants. I pull the dress over my head.

I stare at myself in the mirror, admiring myself. Mainly the dress, though.

It looks good, the dress, and a little on me.

I walk out, seeing that Zara changed back into her clothes. "Oh. My. God. You look amazing!" Zara squeals, jumping a little, her excitement causes me to smile.

"Thank you, I'm going to get it" I say, pulling out some money from my wallet.

I go back and change into my street clothes. "We really lucked out on the dresses, y/n" Zara speaks to me through the curtains.

"Yep!"

~

We walk to the counter, placing the dresses on the table. "Together or Separate?" The lady speaks.

I look over at Zara "I'll pay" I say.

"No, I will" Zara fights back.

"Shush, I am" I smirk, handing the money to the lady.

"Okayy, both of these are $900" She tells me, I only had $700.

"Okay I need you to pay as well" I chuckle, Zara nods and chuckles as well.

. . .
Sorry for short chapter.

Hope you enjoyed