25 || Are You Ready

Chapter 25: Are You Ready

In almost an instant, our kiss deepened.

I could feel his arm snake around my waist as Ashton got up, lifting me with him.

I loved touching him but kissing him was a whole different story, I could feel my stomach churn with inexpressible emotions as our lips met, my fingers brushing through his hair.

His abs pressed against my hips, feeling almost rock hard. His scent invading my nostrils, the complex smell of cedarwood and nutmegs.

He broke the kiss.

I watched as he stared at me, an unreadable expression on his face.

What? I wanted to ask, Did my breath stink?

I bit back my embarrassment as Ashton put me down, laying me on the bed before taking a few steps back to the door. For a second, I thought he was leaving.

Instead he peeped through the small open slit of the door, finally shutting it when he was satisfied and locking the door with the key still in the lock.

He turned back to me, his soft gaze filled with so much emotions as he made his way to me.

"You do look good in that outfit." He smirked, pink lips perched upwards.

I knew I was blushing but couldn't help it. I hadn't realised how much I'd been waiting for him to say that all night until he finally did.

Are you saying that cause you don’t see Ashton having s*x with you?” Jessica's words came back to me, sending me shivers.

This was it, I'd finally set the mood but here I was, without the epitome of knowledge on what to do next… So I just stared at Ashton, letting him guide me.

Don't overthink things, Maddison. Infact, don't think at all, everything tends to go wrong when you do that.

I thought he'd kiss me again but he just sat beside me, so close I could feel jolts of electricity between us. His fingers interlocked with mine.

"I want to enjoy this moment," he whispered in a low soft tone, eyes fixed on my face.

He finally leaned in, placing a short kiss on my lips. I could feel my face warming as his lips roamed down my neck.

A hand slipped under my top, his fingers brushing gently against my bra as he removed my jacket with his other hand, his lips finding mine once again.

I kissed back, nibbling softly on his bottom lips as a soothing hum sound rumbled from his chest.

Just go with the flow Maddie, don't you dare ruin this.

I let my hands fall on his disheveled hair as he held my waist with one arm, guiding me closer to him, on his thighs.

He finally pulled my top over my head, leaving me in only my bra. I watched his eyes roamed my body, a hint of embarrassment on my face.

But he quickly read my expression, stating, "you're beautiful, Maddie."

I chuckled dryly. "Easy for you to say, you're not the one half naked on the bed."

Silence.

Total silence

Shit! Why'd I say that? Maddie, can you like… shut up for like thirty minutes?

He stared at me, leaving me staring at my feet awkwardly.

Those are some really nice shoes.

Ashton smirked, a devilish grin that almost made me scared. He stood and without warning, took off his shirt.

I could feel my temperature rising… is it hot in here or just me?

He stepped  to me, leaning one knee against the bed, standing right before me as I sat, my face right before his perfectly carved abs.

"Maddie, I'm your boyfriend, you don't have to be shy around me," he said. "Now we're both naked."

My eyes lingered from his face to his wide shoulders, falling to his strong chest and finally his V-cut torso.

Ashton had a out-of-this-world beauty and he knew it. He looked at me with a smile, leaning in to kiss me.

His lips touched mine, I could feel every emotion behind his lips. I felt soothed, comfort, strength.

Yes, he was my boyfriend. I didn't need to feel insecure around him, he loved me.

I found the courage, letting my hands slip to my belted miniskirt, undoing it and letting my skirt fall.

Ashton stared, awestruck. Even before he could regain himself, I kissed him, my fingers brushing down his chest. I could feel the goosebumps on his skin, prickling across with every touch.

For the first time, I didn't feel insecure, I didn't worry about how badly I kissed or how much my body was nothing compared to the Adonis sculptured body of my boyfriend. I just didn't care.

It was only then, I knew I was ready.

I let my hands slid down his torso, falling to his belt hoops and gently pulling. Ashton gave me a soft look, a smile finally creasing his lips as he undid his belt, taking off his pants, wearing simple dark briefs.

His fingers ran through my bra, finally stopping at the hook. He looked at me for confirmation and I nodded.

He unhooked it, letting them fall to the ground as he stepped so close, his breath caressed my skin.

He lifted me off my feet, laying me on the bed, trapped between his solid muscular arms as he stared down at me.

He casually slid down the bed, rummaging through his pants to pick his wallet and finally, retrieve a condom.

He casually slipped back on the bed, his lips finding mine once again for a brief minute before he stopped to look at me, his blue hazy gaze fixed on my eyes.

"Are you ready?" He simply asked.

I was tongue tied, fighting for an answer right when we both heard something.

A knock on the door.

•••

Hehehe

Sorry to ruin the fun but I just couldn't help myself.

Btw, anyone knows who's at the door?

Sure is a good thing Ashton locked that door, Huh?

Anyway, see your beautiful faces (Let's just pretend I can actually see you, okay?) tomorrow and remember

Stay beautiful
-Thea