As soon as the doors slide open, he smashes his lips on mine, kissing me deeply as we make our way into the room.

"Oh." I hear someone.

I pull away, a pretty blonde girl stood there, a mini skirt on and a shirt that showed just the underside of her boob.

I could hear Ciro gulp beside me, "Shit."

"Who the fuck are you?" I look at her.

"Serenity, who the fuck are you?" She folds her arms over her chest, breasts pushing up.

"Keilani. Ciro's girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" She scoffs, then shouts something in Italian.

I really, really need to learn Italian.

Ciro let's go of my hand, "Wait in my room for me."

"Who is this?" I look in his eyes. "You've never mentioned a Serenity before."

"Keilani, go to my room." He says calmly.

I roll my eyes, walking away from them and up the stairs. I take my heels off, leaving them to the side and walking into Ciro's room. I even bought a lingerie for tonight. A baby blue one because that's his favourite colour.

I sit on his bed for all of two seconds before walking to the balcony, trying to listen to what they were saying but they were speaking in Italian.

I'm not even horny anymore.

I walk back into his room and change from my suit and lingerie to one of his shirts. My flight is literally in three hours. Three damn hours?

An hour later he walks up the stairs with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

I look at him walking in and turn around so my backs facing him. He sighs, "Really, amore?"

I close my eyes, my makeup still on because i couldn't be bothered to wipe it off.

"Don't pretend to be asleep." He sits on the edge of the bed.

"I'm not pretending. I'm officially tired after you spent an entire hour talking to a girl with her tits and ass hanging out, not explain to me who she was and spend most of our evening with her because my flight is in two hours which means i have to leave in thirty fucking minutes."

He pokes my shoulder, "At least let me explain before you go"

I turn on to my back, looking at him.

"Serenity is my fathers choice."

I raise an eyebrow.

"Arranged marriage, she was supposed to be my wife." He nods his head slowly, "And my father promised me to her father and rule breaking in the mafia isn't quite... right."

"So what are you saying?"

"That her father is in town and threatening to snitch if i don't marry her."

"So..."

He raises an eyebrow.

"What? You're scared of some threat, Ciro?" I sit up.

"No. I'm not, Keilani. But i have a duty to protect over a thousand men and if any of them get in trouble because of this, i'm going to be the one held responsible and that could jeopardise my place as capo."

"So tell Reign to sort it, and tell that blonde bimbo that you have a girlfriend."

"You already did." He stands up, "Look, Keilani. I'll sort it all out."