"I got you." He gestured to the backseat and there it was, my duffle bag.

I took my hand from his hold and went through it. "Are you serious?"

"I am." He answered without a care.

"I meant that how can you choose things like this. Have you been watching me?" I had to ask because he got things that I would wear on a daily basis, feminine products and toiletries. New footwear and outfits. Everything here was new. All this I had back home but he got something new for me.

"I've been doing more than watching you, I'm obsessed with you."

"Not funny." I grumbled, closing the bag as I put it back on the backseat. "If you didn't tell me who you were, I would've thought you were in the Mafia or something."

"Maybe." He joked and I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry love, I just want to give you a little surprise."

"Okay."

_

The surprise was more of an heart attack than anything else. When we exited the town, at first we saw more houses but the further we go, there were more forestry. Then this man decided to pull up into a road where security gave us entry through some big gates. The driveway took forever but it was illuminated by lamp posts all the way up to his sad excuse of a house.

Randall's home was huge as the plantation back home. He called it his Mediterranean estate and the lighting shows the brilliant gold, black and while paint job done on each structure. There were few other cars parked towards the side of the rectangular driver and he went to the entrance where a man and woman was standing.

"Come on love." He kissed my cheek before I followed him out, going around the car to his side after he took my duffle bag from the backseat. He puts his arm around me and faced the couple who were smiling. "These are the main caretakers of the estate and also family. This is Vincent and his wife JoAnn. Folks, this is my girlfriend and one day my fiancé, Lavender."

"Goodnight, it's a pleasure to meet you although it's late and Randall have you guys out here in the cold." I shook there hands then playful glare up at him.

"Ah, that's true dear." JoAnn laughed.

"We were just turning in for the night though, see you in the morning." Vincent told us and we waved goodbye to them.

Randall lead us up to the steps and opened the double doors, the sight before me wouldn't pass as an hotel. It was huge, from the chandeliers hanging from the ceiling to the long hallways. The foyer was astonishing. The same colour theme of black, white and gold was on everything inside the house except for a few green plants. He locked the door behind us and leads me further in. "We are all alone."

Smiling at him, he didn't bring me anywhere else but towards one of the double staircases going up to the second floor. "You're not giving me a tour?"

"We have the whole day tomorrow to do that. Come on." We went down the hall to the very end and as soon as he opened the door, I knew it was his room. It smelled of him the most and the décor was a whole lot different. Something only royalty would have as I've seen in movies. What made it more like his was his photos and paintings on the wall, in huge frames. I couldn't help but looks around.

I didn't know how long I was standing there but I couldn't tell where the bathroom was from the closet, since there were four doors in all and the one we came through was not included. "Your home as more doors than a whore house."

"What?" Randall whispered and I jumped only for him to pull me to him. I didn't realize he was so close.

"Why do you have so many doors?" I asked.

"The front door, bathroom, walk-in closet, balcony and elevator." He points to all five of them then started removing my clothes, starting with the straps on my shoulders.

When he had me naked before him, he turns me around and raised a brow. Rolling my eyes with a smile, I undress him from head to toe, as we both face each other naked. "Come on, let's save water and take a shower together."

We took a shower indeed but as soon as most of the water was dried from our bodies, he lift me up and brought me to his bedroom. His bed was made for him, it was definitely his height but I knew it would be a struggle for me to get down in the morning.

He grabbed a remote and adjusted the lights to a dim red colour, bright enough for us to see each other and I watched as he walked over, his erection standing proud as it hits pass his navel with each step.

When he touched me, I swear I orgasmed like a bitch in heat. He kissed all over my body, starting from my head down to my feet. I strongly believed he had a fetish for my feet but tonight I didn't need any confirmation as my mind was occupied, clouded was lust. Every inch of me he had a taste of; my lips, hips, earlobes, neck, shoulders, breasts, hands, belly, navel, thighs, my feet and lastly my overflowing spring. If he didn't tell me that we were the only ones in the house, I knew for a fact that someone would be knocking on the door to ask if I was okay.

Randall worshipped my body like no other could or would. "It's only the beginning darling."

He chuckled darkly, reaching for box for condoms that he pulled, throwing it all over the room. On the bed, in corner and on the floor, it made a mess. He grabbed one, tearing it open and slid it on, opening my legs as he came right between my thighs. He entered me slowly, with each stroke back and forth, I received a hickey or two. The more we orgasm the more we change the condoms and also position.

He tried everything with me; on the bed, making love and mostly eye contacts. He studied my expressions and I studied his, even to the point of us having an orgasm together. It will forever be a memory as he showed me how flexible I was in the bedroom, something I didn't know was possible.

On the floor by the carpet, he had me laying on my back while he was on his knees. My legs on either side of him. It was the weirdest but sweet.

On the couch, I rode him like a cowgirl. I tried it both with my back and face to him. Feeling every inch of him as he gave me control. He took over after changing the condom, having me laying with my back on the couch while my feet were hanging off the armrest with pillows under my ass. He fucked me as the blood rushed into my head. After that, he gave us time to rest.

On his vanity, as he forced me to look inside the mirror at us. It was another session of love making. With my legs opened, he entered me with my back leaning on his chest, he brought my bending knee to the edge of the vanity as we watched as he appeared and disappeared into me, but only his balls stayed hanging. Hitting my ass with every thrust.

Next was outside on the balcony in the dark, under the moonlight where I tried to be quiet but since he was taking me from the back with his hand holding my throat, squeezing my breasts or my hair that he sometimes held in his fist. He let us rest afterwards and swear to him that I saw a condom fell downstairs, but he dismisses it. Catching breath before he started kissing me all over again and it causes his dick to get erected once again.

The last place was on the wall by the fireplace, in a position I had no control of stopped him. With my back against the wall, his arms holding my thighs up and him going deep. Going in and out while I screamed out my release that coats the condom and spew on his chest, before it trailed down his thick thigh. I've created a mess between us mixed with our sweat and as soon as I felt him twitching inside me while I cum, I knew it would be over soon. He tiredly put me to stand on shaky legs, feeling like jello, he helped me over to the bed. We didn't look to the bathroom as we both needed lots of rest.

An for the first time since we started sleeping together, I didn't need him close to me. Upon seeing how turned on he got just by touching me or looking at my body, I didn't need any cuddle. He was pissed but said we would talk about it in the morning. Even though it was already morning, 4:20 exactly.