33. Warning Away.

***Parth's POV.***

"I don't know why I said yes to your plan." I complain as I stuff my face with breakfast.

"Because you told me no for my first plan." She says.

"For a good reason. I don't want your career to be in danger." I say.

"I know. But this plan would work. Trust me." She says.

"I do. That's why I am here." I say.

"Then why are you complaining?" She asks.

"Because the plan's success is my responsibility." I say.

"That it is." She says sheepishly, "I would have done that, but the man knows me now and would get suspicious of me."

She looks nervous, so I put my hand on hers to assure her that everything would be fine, "I would do my worst."

"Thanks." She says with a relieved sigh.

"So let's go over the plan again." I say.

"Okay. As I have taken the offer to help at that hospital again, I would be close by. So at exactly 3 in the afternoon, you will go for your appointment with Dr. Agarwal. While he is with you, make sure to see where he keeps his patient's file. Then I will call him out and keep him distracted while you look at Saina's file. Once you accomplish your mission, you will give me a signal and all is done. But the important part is don't forget to take clear pictures of her reports. Okay?" Saira asks.

"Okay." I say.

"Good." She says.

"But you would come on time, right?" I ask her.

"Maybe." She says as she wrings her hands.

"What do you mean by maybe, Saira? You have to be there." I say.

"It just sometimes surgeries take time. But don't worry, I will be there at any cost." She says and squeezes my hand.

"Okay." I say.

"I heard someone had a date last night." Ramya Bhabhi says as she takes a seat opposite us, "And I wasn't invited to arrange it."

"Not me." I say with my hands in the air.

"I didn't." Saira says.

"Why? I am the best. And who calls their in-laws to do that?" Ramya Bhabhi whispers.

"The one who thinks they are cool." Mom says, tapping on her head.

"I didn't mean that. I was just upset that I didn't get the chance to help when I am so artistic." Ramya Bhabhi says.

"Huh!" Saira scoffs, and I look at her with wide eyes.

"Saira!" Bhabhi exclaims.

"What? It's just that you don't have artistic skills at all." Saira says.

"Like you have a lot." Bhabhi scoffs.

"Yes. I am a doctor." She says.

"Now what does that have to do with art?" Bhabhi asks, confused.

"I draw difficult diagrams." Saira says with a proud look.

"That doesn't make you an artist. Why don't we have a challenge?" Bhabhi asks.

"No." Saira says directly and gets up.

"Why? Scared?" Bhabhi says.

"No. Busy." She says.