5. Cute Demands.

***Parth's POV.***

"So, what do you think we should do now?" The girl beside me asks this second time.

"Go to bed." I say after looking at my watch.

"Now you are talking." She says.

"But I was talking for an hour. So what have you decided?" I ask with a frown.

"Yes." She says.

"Good. Here. Sign this." I say put the file in front of her.

"What is it? NDA? Don't worry, I am not the one to kiss and tell." She says.

"Well, it is not NDA. It is a deal's paper. And of course you can tell that you sold this property to me and for that you do not need to kiss." I say jokingly.

She looks irritated for a second, but then smiles wickedly and comes way too close to me and says, "I will sign, but maybe after I get what I want and you can get what you want. You know, a win-win situation for both of us."

"What do you want?" I ask and back away a little when she brushes her long nails against my neck.

Is she a vampire? Does she want my blood? But her nails are long, so maybe she is a witch? Then she must want my... what do witches want from men? I have to research about it. Also, did I wear the mauli that Mom tied on my wrist before leaving the house?

"I want you in bed." She says and I sigh.

"Well, I am going there. It is past eleven and I also have to leave early for home." I say.

"Don't worry, we will finish before that or not if it is too good." She says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask in confusion.

"Oh, don't act so innocent. You know what I mean." She says and almost kisses me when I get up from the stool.

"Oh, my gosh! I am so sorry." I say when she almost falls.

"What's wrong with you?" She says and looks around to see if anyone saw that.

"I didn't know going to bed meant you wanted to join me." I say.

"Of course I mean that. What did you think?" She asks.

"That I should go to sleep alone." I say.

"Are you serious? I am done with you." She asks and gets up.

"But we still have the deal, right?" I ask as she walks out of the door.

"That deal is off. I can't believe I wasted my time and got humiliated like this." She says and goes.

As soon as she is out of sight, I sit back on the stool and say, "Excuse me, I would like to have scotch. That girl's perfume literally gave me a headache."

"Yes, sir." The bartender says.

"It is so hard to act dumb sometimes. But I have an inborn talent, so I manage it just fine." I say to myself.

After having my drink, I go back to my hotel room and crash on the bed with shoes still on. When I showed interest in buying the property which that girl had, she turned into a sexual predator. I tried not to buy it then, but she kept pursuing me and invading my meetings in public. So I finally asked to meet her to embarrass her.

"It is all your fault. Because of you, I have to deal with this kind of shits now." I say.

"But she was beautiful. You might as well have tried it. Thirty-year-old virgin." The faint voice says with a giggle.