17. Revenge Time.

***Parth's POV.***

"Time to sleep." Mayra Bhabhi says and everyone disperses.

Even I am tired, so I go towards the stairs, but Neels stops me and says, "I am leaving too. I will drop Saina on the way."

"Drive safe. And Saina, call me when you reach home." I say.

"Sure, Jij." She says and gives me a hug, "Let me just say goodnight to Di."

She goes to meet Saira and I look back at my friend to see him giving me a weird look, so I ask, "What?"

"Would you be okay tonight?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask with frown.

"I mean, it is the first time you will have a girl in your room. Even Tiya never visited it." He says.

"Shut up and leave." I say.

"Come on. Don't get nervous. Okay? I know you are still a..." He says with a sly smile.

"Like you aren't." I say with a sly smile too.

"I have a girlfriend." He says with a dead serious look.

"And you are an honorable guy. Also, she has an exemplary father." I say with a sly smile.

"Whatever." He says.

"Take care. See you tomorrow." I say.

"Okay." He says.

I see them out and wave at Saina as they leave. When I come inside again, Mom asks me for a little help as Bhabhis are helping Saira get settled and my brothers are helping kids get settled down. After that is sorted out, I go up to see there is no one guarding my room and I feel weird.

"This is getting dangerous." I say and turn the knob to see the door is open.

I kick the door open and enter cautiously. There was nothing else inside and I mean it, there was nothing. And by nothing, I mean neither my new wife nor any furniture. It is as if I never lived here. I frown and go back down to find Mom and ask how my room can change in just a few hours and where the heck is everything including my wife.

"Mom." I say and knock on the door.

"What is it?" Dad says, opening the door.

"Where is Mom?" I ask.

"She is sleeping." He says.

"This soon." I say.

"She is exhausted and so am I. So speak up." He says as he rubs his eyes.

"Where is my room?" I ask, and he looks at me like I am drunk or something.

"Where it always is." He says.

"It isn't there." I say.

"What? Did the room fly away as soon as you got married?" He says.

"No. The room is there, but my stuff is missing and so is my new bride." I say.

"You lost her..." He almost shouts then looks back at Mom then whispers, "You lost her this soon? She isn't your shoes, Parth. Find her."

"I will. I thought maybe it was one of Bhabhi's pranks." I say.

"Could be. Actually, they were talking... You kids are too much. But she is safe. Good night." He says.

"But what about me, Dad?" I ask.

"You reap what you sow, son." He says, giving me a pat on the cheek, then closes the door on my face.

"Seriously!" I say and then I remember Mayra Bhabhi's words, "Don't tell me she really kidnapped my bride and my room, too?"