11. Pre-Wedding Fun-I.

I merged two chapters in one so this is the last update for today, but tomorrow I may upload two chapters but it depends if I think the chapter needs to be altered again. Hope it is okay.

Thank you. 😊❤️

***Parth's POV.***

"Are you serious right now?" I ask with a frown when I see my siblings ready to paint me yellow with haldi after Mom and other female relatives are done doing the ceremony.

"It is revenge time." Arya says excitedly.

"Jiju, you should make her sit down before she pops the baby out." I say.

"Arya, dear." Jiju says.

"Yes, Ved." She says.

"Paint him from head to toe so that he looks like he has jaundice at the wedding and I promise to get you anything." Jiju says.

"Jiju! what did I ever do to deserve this?" I ask.

"Simple. You are marrying my sister." He says with a smile.

"Hey, those two married before me. Why aren't they getting the same treatment?" I ask, pointing at my brothers.

"Because I can handle them. But you are an alien whom my little sister is going to marry. And here I thought she was the smartest of us all. What did you ever say to convince her for the wedding?" He says, but stops when Arya applies haldi on his entire face, "Aru!"

"Stop acting like a big bro and taunting my lil' bro. My brothers don't do that even when they catch us doing naughty stuff." She says and I finally come out of shock and laugh at him.

"Arya! Don't say stuff like that. Look now, Parth is laughing at me." He complains.

"You deserve it." She says.

"Well, Jiju, in the end, she is my sister. Thanks, Aru. Good one." I say and laugh even harder, but the next second I feel the taste of haldi, "Yuck!"

"Do you really think you would be spared? This is for all the time you mercilessly teased me and my poor husband." She says and applies more haldi on my face.

"For a pregnant woman, you move fast, Aru. Thank goodness, she wasn't pregnant at our time." Reyansh Bhai says.

"Still, she wouldn't have done this worse to us." Shaurya Bhai mumbles too.

"Let's just attack." Reyansh Bhai says and moves towards me with an evil smile.

"Reyansh!" Ramya Bhabhi saves me like every time, "Stop playing around and look at your daughter first. Look what she is doing."

"Rhea!" Reyansh Bhai says in shock and we turn to see her making a face and also see turmeric powder beside her, "How many times do I have to tell you, dear?"

"She really didn't like the taste of it, I guess. I can relate to her." I say.

"Me too." Jiju says as he clean his mouth.

"Me three. Yuck!" Amara says.

"Then why did you have it, baby?" Jiju asks and bends down.

"Just wanted to know what the fuss was about. I mean, Mom made you both eat it." She says.

"More like forced it." I scoff.

"Right." Jiju says.

"I can hear you both." Arya says and we both look away.