Reviews

Hi there:

If you're reading this last section of my fanfiction book, you:

1. Have read the whole book (Which I'll be really thankful and hope that this book has made you feel the ways I hope to accomplish, envisioning with my absolute best, portraying the main character- simply, a version of yourself)

2. Are reading the reviews (if any) to see if this book is at least good before you attempt to read it. Trust me, its amazing. This book has great twists and turns the more you get into the chapters of the entire book. Come back to leave a review if you want to!

3. Are here to leave a review. If so, I would highly appreciate any feedback (as to whether this book is amazing or any critiques you might have) necessary. This will help me create better writing for the next volume of this book.

4. This fanfiction book of mine has taken a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to complete. My inspiration for this book has not only come from the TVD universe, but also from the world of Reality Shifting. This is why I said before that this could be imagined easily a version of yourself. If anything, I hopes this has resonated with you all in any way possible. Whether that may be the feelings the main character has throughout this book, the dynamic relationships of all the TVD characters tied to the reader, or just the love that you have for Damon Salvatore. I mean, come on, its DAMON SALVATORE for Pete's sake!

Just by reading this book in its entirety, there are no words that can explain the immense joy and comfort I will feel... knowing that I might have made your 2h40m- to the exact second, day(s), or any other amount of time, worth it when reading this book.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much everyone!!!!

- SquirrelFeathers4LYF