Ch 2: Who The Hell Are You?

"Good morning lively students of Mystic Falls! Here are your morning announcements for today!", our principle cheerfully said over the intercom. I groaned, taking a seat for history. "Good morning you guys. I am your new teacher, Mr. Alaric Saltzman. I'll start off with our first lesson today...", Mr. Saltzman started off. It feels weird having a new teacher during the middle of the first semester, especially after the last teacher passing away all of a sudden. I can probably guarantee that it most likely wasn't natural, although I wasn't the one that killed him. So, who knows what might've happened? Mr. Saltzman didn't help with his presence, either. I heard faint tapping on Elena's desk, it was usually code for me to turn my head towards her. I pretended to stretch my back, looking towards Elena. She looked at me with shock, mouthing the word "Stefan" while nonchalantly pointing to him with her eyes. Somehow my skin managed to feel paler than it already felt.
   "Miss Gilbert, do you have something in your eyes? So bad that you had to grab Miss Y/n's attention to check it for you?", Mr. Saltzman glared at the two of us. I threw my attention towards him, quickly resolving any unnecessary tension there was, "No, Mr. Saltzman". He glared at us a little longer before continuing the lesson.

All of a sudden, I see Stefan with dark eyes and his fangs out...

just like what I do sometimes?
—————————————————————————
   Class ended and school was out. I was very eager to get to my house as so many questions annoyingly raced through my mind. "Hey, Y/n, can we talk?", I heard an unfamiliar voice ask, I assume it was Stefan. I turned around, low and behold, there he was. "I really can't discuss whatever you want to right now. I'm extremely busy, sorry for the inconvenience.", I snapped at Stefan and walked away from him. When I did, I immediately bumped and athletically checked the other guy right behind me on accident. "Watch where you're going, asshole.", I hissed and continued walking away from the situation with Stefan. It lasted very shortly, the guy I bumped past had now grabbed a hold of my arm.
"Motherfucker!-", I yelled and used my free elbow to hit him where the sun don't shine. "Shit! What the hell?!-", he groaned after taking the hit. He wobbled a bit aways and gave me an open opportunity to roundhouse kick him. This automatically sent him flying about a few yards out. "Y/n, stop for crying out loud!", Stefan shouted, slightly worried. "I told you to fuck off, didn't I, Stefan?", I glared at him while those direct words practically seethed right through my teeth. The guy slowly stood back up and used his super speed to stand face to face with me. Our eyes met, the image flashed right before my eyes and I could feel every sense:

His lips hovered over my neck, his warm breath brushing against my cold skin. "Say my name, Princess. Before I fuck it right out of your sweet sinful soul~", he growled. His hand gently wrapped itself around my throat. I felt his crotch rub slowly against mine.

A soft moan, very-much-so accidentally, escaped my lips. I immediately covered my mouth and blushed from embarrassment. "... did- did you just moan in front of me?", he asked, taken aback and more-so slightly aroused by it. I tried to avoid the question, lowly huffing, "Who the hell are you?". He looked down at his feet and back into my eyes. He leaned closer, I took a step back. "Damon Salvatore... You still didn't answer my question, by the way.", he smirked. "You wish I did. And for that, I'm not going to give you that satisfaction.", I scoffed before pushing myself off him. Secretly unwilling as I departed from his piercing gaze and kept walking into the very distance. "I'll take that as a yes!", Damon shouted, in triumph. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off as I kept walking.
—————————————————————————
   I was laying in my bed, bored out of my mind whilst staring at the ceiling. I couldn't fully see why I was having these occurring visions. I couldn't be a psychic, could I? No, I couldn't. That would be nearly impossible, since I was turned into a vampire. My stomach suddenly began to rumble with hunger. "Here we go again.", I sighed, getting up from the bed and left the house.
   I spotted a guy, hiking alone. "Please forgive me for what I'm about to do.", I whispered to myself while looking up to the sky. I looked back toward my next victim, making my advance quietly and quick. I covered the guys mouth with my hand and sank my teeth into his neck. Instant vampiric energy went through my veins after drinking his blood. Thankfully there wasn't any vervain in his system, cause that would have ended horribly. "Well, well. If it isn't the secret little vampire girl. Caught you in the act, didn't I?", a smug voice called out. Damon. I tossed the limp body out of my way. I started rushing towards him, angry as hell. "You better keep your mouth shut, Damon.", I growled, sizing him up. He raised his arms up and chuckled, "There's no need to get feisty, Y/n.".
I relaxed and looked back towards the dead body. "Do you want some? I think there's still some left...", I mumbled. He shook his head, "I don't want any sloppy seconds, thank you very much". "Way to put down a woman's offer, Damon", I remarked sarcastically. He stood silent for a few minutes, looking back and forth from the body to me. "I'll help you hide the body.", he huffed and came over. We dug a hole near the falls and buried the body.
"I should get going.", Damon suggested. He began walking away. There was something in my gut that made me say, "Wait... please?". He turned right around. "Now that isn't the voice of the feisty woman I know.", he said, cocking a brow. "Can you just shut the fuck up for a second?", I slightly raised my voice. He wiped the smirk off his face and listened intently. "What happened earlier today... -never mind.", I quickly changed my mind. He stood before me, his hands were cupping the both sides of my face. Before I knew it, his soft lips were on mine. It felt nice for a second, then it felt completely wrong. I barely knew Damon, if at all. I used my hands to push him off me. He looked at me, confused. "You should go.", I whispered. He understood and left.