Ch 15: Unintended Sacrifices...

I woke up in the guest room, one Klaus offered in his temporary home whilst staying in New Orleans. It's been a week and Klaus hadn't talked to me yet. It wasn't much of a choice in the matter, anyways. Remembering the tales of the Originals had shivers run down my spine. It only takes one look to easily use their ability to mind-compel any Vampire younger than them. I just need to be on Klaus' good side to prove him I'm trustworthy, in order to prevent that from happening. I heard a knock on the outside of my room before the someone walked in. "Morning, Y/n. You should get ready within the next minute. My plan is almost complete and the very final piece I need is you.", Klaus hummed, it seemed he was particularly in a happy mood.
"What's gotten you so happy?", I whispered mockingly, dragging my hand down my face from exhaustion. I saw that smile disappear VERY quickly. He lowered his voice and laced it with intimidating dominance, "You have less than a minute now, Y/n. Meet me at the car once your finished". He walked out of the guest bedroom with heavy footsteps. I put on some clothes and followed right after him.
"Why are we driving by car? Why not just use our super speed like normal Vampires?", I mentioned cautiously. As puzzled as I was, that didn't stop Klaus from finally using his mind compulsion on me. "Y/n, I am afraid I'm getting annoyed from you asking too many questions.", he started, tapping his bottom lip with his index finger. My heart was pounding, I took a step back. My eyes never averted from his gaze, so I was doomed from the very beginning to say the least.
My mind went a bit fuzzy during the time he was telling me, "You can't see a thing, everything you see is a complete black void during these next 24 hours. Nor can you speak freely of your will. I will let you know when you can have your sight and speech back. Now get into the car". After I had gotten into the car, all I could see was pitch black. I tried to talk, but my voice was mute. I wanted this feeling to end so badly. My chest felt tight, I was shaking tremendously.
One of the guys right next to me had placed his hand on my thigh. Tears drenched my face when I felt his hand sliding up. Thankfully Klaus stopped the guy from going any further, "You should stop your pathetic attempt at flirting with my great-niece. I need her for my plan and I won't let anyone disrupt her state of mind to get what I want". The silence was loud. Since then, I only felt the vibrations of the car Klaus drove.
---------------------------
"Okay my dear Y/n, you can see and speak normally now.", Klaus chirped after helping me out the car. "What the fuck was that Klaus?!", I cried out loud, immediately scanning the area for the henchman that groped me. I flinched as I felt Klaus' hands grip my shoulders. "Now now, let's not be too dramatic and get on with my plan-", he sighed. "I am FUCKING SICK and TIRED of hearing "plan"! What the fuck is it?!", I tiredly shouted in frustration, cutting him off. His grip tightened, making me wince from the sudden pain. He let go, gently swiping the top of my shoulders. "This way.", Klaus gestured towards an open field.
I didn't realize until the day was getting darker, sunset had already arrived. There were a couple witches that stood a few feet away, standing next to this strange cement bowl. "Here is where you come in. You will be helping these witches prepare for dark, breaking the werewolf curse.", Klaus patted me on the shoulders before pushing me towards them. "But I'm not a witch.", I argued, folding my arms and turned my distressed face towards him. He looked at me coldly, bitterly growling, "Don't think I don't know you are a three-in-one hybrid, Y/n. Get to work". He walked away. I turned to the witch who looked unenthusiastic to see me.
"How are you going to help break this werewolf curse?", I asked the witch, curiously. She looked toward the open field. There I saw three circles of rocks. Next, Klaus bringing out Jenna Sommers. My body went numb after seeing him put her in one of the empty circles and have fire rise from the rocks. "Klaus, why is Jenna here?!", I panicked. He glared at me before bringing another, yet unfamiliar, woman out. A pit formed in my stomach from another female's shouting I heard from far away.
"Oh my god, Jenna!", Elena shouted worriedly. Next to her stood Stefan... and Damon too? "Damon?", I softly gasped, covering my mouth instantly. He purposely ignored my voice, meanwhile Stefan was the one to actually glance at me. The next thing that happened was Klaus snapping Jenna's neck after forcefully feeding her his blood.
"KLAUS, NO!", I cried, running up to him and Jenna's limp body. "What have you done?", I whimpered. Jenna and I were actually the best of friends, believe it or not. We hung out a lot during her first year of college, before Elena's adoptive parents had passed away. I held her head, knowing soon she will become a vampire and she hasn't even processed that whole ordeal nor any other supernatural being existing within mystic falls.
Jenna loudly gasped, stirring awake after what seemed like an hour during Elena's attempt at negotiating with Klaus. As much as I want to tell Elena she's making the hugest mistake of her young life, I needed to tend to Jenna. "...Y/n, why am I okay? I just got my neck snapped and-and I know I shouldn't be alive from that!", she rambled, confused. Her heart was pumping faster than ever. My hands were placed on her shoulders. "Jenna, look at me.", I plead to her calmly, refocusing her attention toward me. "There's no way to explain it in detail at a time like this. My dearest friend... you are now a Vampire.", I quickly expressed to Jenna. She looked at me in utter disbelief.
I immediately checked behind me, Klaus was still listening to Elena's bargaining tactic. I focused back on getting Jenna the hell out of here. I frantically whispered to her, "What I need you to do now is very important, so listen to me carefully-!". I shouldn't have peeped any words that possibly lead to escaping. Klaus had used his speed and came back to snap my neck...