Ch 7: Hypnotic

⚠️SMUT⚠️

I felt his hands move towards the back of my thighs, he swiftly wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips hovered above my neck and parted open as he then dragged his wet tongue all the way to my jaw. "So what have you been up to, since you disappeared?", he whispered, his hot breathe making itself present, suddenly raising goosebumps of my skin. His grip tightened on my thighs, I think he wanted me to answer him like a good girl would. But... I'm not a good girl. "Oh, I was looking for some muscle in the city to use for my own personal enjoyment... not a strings attached kind of girl.", I looked him in his eyes, running my fingers through the back of his scalp. He pulled away from my neck. "-And you didn't think to call me?", he pretended to be offended. I was going to defend my words when his face came close to mine like the speed of an apex predator. "Tsk tsk, you are such a naughty girl.", he smirked, devilishly. He made his way towards the bed, tossing me onto my back like a lifeless doll.
He proceeded to go on top of me, connecting our lips in a feverish dance. "I hope this isn't your favorite dress", he mumbled, tearing it in half. I softly inhaled against his lips, heavily whispering, "It's not". I helped him discard my dress and toss it to the side of the room, leaving me only in my lingerie. I saw him bite his lip, looking up and down my body. "All mine?", he had rhetorically asked, exhaling dominantly. I rested my hand on the top of his hair, slowly pushing his whole body down to my throbbing clitoris that was painfully covered underneath my soaking panties. "All yours, Damon.", I inhaled sharply, feeling the pressure of his hands spreading my legs widely apart. He ripped my delicate panties off. "Hey! Those were my favorite-", I whined. I was immediately stopped when his whole damn tongue resting on my vulva, looking up at me with a submissive gaze for a split second.
"Fuck!-", I moaned while my eyes rolled to the back of my head. His tongue was circling my clit so wonderfully, I felt like I was going to cum within an instant. Then the feeling became more intense than ever when he wrapped his lips around my throbbing clit and began sucking. An euphoric feeling came over me, I gripped the top of his hair as my body twitches from an intense orgasm. "Shit. Oh shit.", I began shakily breathing out, resting my hands on top of my face. Damon wiped my cum off his mouth, sucking each finger agonizingly slow and moaning with delight each time. "You taste so sweet, Princess~", he moaned. I had done something I would never think to do once again following a century's gap of time. I covered my face from my purest embarrassment.
His hands moved mine away from my face. "Don't you cover that beautiful face, I still need to see it when I enter you~", he mewed, his face nuzzled into my neck. I felt his teeth nip at my skin. I tore off his shirt, he took off his pants and underwear. All while his lips were impressively still connected to my neck. I felt his hard cock rub on my dripping pussy. I felt like a wild animal. "Put it in me, please.", I softly begged him. My hands rested on his back, ready to scratch him when the moment was right. "You can say my name, Princess~", he mumbled against my skin. "I need it. Oh, please put it in me.", I whined desperately, ignoring him. He lifted his head, looking all serious. It made me bite my lip from such dominant determination. "Say my name, Princess. Before I fuck it right out of your sweet sinful soul~", he growled. His hand gently wrapped his warm hand around my throat. I laughed at him, "That's cute, I'd like to see you try". He pushed his cock into my vagina without any warning.
"FUCK!", I gasped, gripping his back. "How's that for trying?", he grunted. He thrusted in and out, each finger gripping really hard onto my thighs. "Oh, Princess~", Damon moaned, leaning his head back as his spine followed with it. I tried to refrain from moaning, only for little whimpers to come from my mouth. "That's all you got?", I huffed. He put more pressure on my throat and went full throttle. His skin was slapping against mine, his cock was hitting the all the right places. My eyes almost squeezed shut, I began to feel overwhelmed as he hit my g-spot repeatedly. I felt pressure lifted off my throat, Damon slapped on the side of my face. My eyes quickly opened in surprise, thoroughly aroused from the electric feeling of Damon's hand was squeezing my jaw only a few seconds later. "You don't get to look away from me unless I say so.", he said, his sharp crystal blue eyes screamed of a promise. I nodded my head as much as I could. He let go of my face and moved his slender fingers towards my clitoris.

His fingers rubbed my clit in a circular motion as he did with his tongue in the beginning. I felt the same orgasm coming very close. It was getting harder to breath as he kept pounding his cock into my vagina. I finally let my nails dig into his back, moaning, "Damon, faster!". My legs were shaking, I could barely breathe. My throbbing pussy had now slightly clenched around Damon's cock. His head went down and his mouth got close to my ear. "Let it all go, Princess. Let those sweet juices of yours on my fucking cock.", he whispered, his warm breath barely touching my ear. He pulled his head back a bit, quickly locking our lips. I moaned loudly into his mouth, my nails kept dragging down his back. I'm sure I made him bleed for the moment before he quickly healed. He stopped and pulled his cock out. I was sort of confused for a moment, he could have came inside me yet he chose not to. Vampires can't procreate. Damon continued to wrap his hand around his blushed cock and jerked himself off till he came on my stomach.
He smiled like a dumbass. I rolled my eyes from his annoying presence at the moment. "I knew I would get you to moan my name.", he chuckled and snickered. "Now's not the time, Damon.", I groaned. He got up from the bed, putting his clothes back on. "Where the hell do you think you're going?", I hissed at his actions, clearly pissed off from his non-existent mannerisms. He smirked, "I'll see you back in Mystic Falls, Y/n". Like that, he confidently walked right out of my apartment. Such an ass. To leave a woman naked- even when she is lying on her own bed after having the best sex ever. I pulled the sheets over me in frustration and fell to sleep a few hours later.