Ch 11: Master

⚠️SMUT⚠️

"That's it, I'm going to kill her Damon.", I growled, putting on some clothes after rushing myself out of the bath tub. "Maybe we should think about this before-", Damon suggested, trying to delay me. "-Before what?? It's obvious we both hate for what she did to us. Why not stop her now while we still have the chance?", I cut him off, looking directly into the very dilated pupils of his eyes. When was Damon ever so cautious?
His mind changed almost instantly, "Yeah, you're right. Let's hunt this fucking bitch". I paused, confused as hell. "Did- Did you just agree with my stupid plan?", I softly gasped, placing my hand on my chest dramatically. He laughed, "Shut up, let's go". He held out his hand for me to take, I placed my hand on top. We rushed out of his room and to the entrance door. "Where do you think you two are heading?", Stefan asked while folding his arms. "We're going to kill Katherine, bye Stefan.", I rolled my eyes, opening the door. "No, you're not.", Stefan demanded. Stefan rushed in front of Damon and I, trying to block our way. "Uh, yeah, we are?", Damon mocked him, going around Stefan and taking me out the door with him. I smiled at Stefan, sticking my tongue out and flipping him off with my other hand. "Bye!", I squeaked.
---------------------------
"I love it when you're so devilishly defiant.", I moaned into Damon's lips. I heard a car horn, making me think Damon was getting out of the lane a little more than needed. He vocally agreed, keeping our lips delightfully connected. I kissed him a couple more times before telling him, "Keep your eyes on the road, please". He pouted his lips and gave his puppy-dog eyes. "Fine, just one more kiss-", I chuckled, he was giving me a long kiss after.
It has been a few minutes on the road, Damon gets bored yet again. "Why are you slowing down?", I asked, cautiously feeling that he was up to no good. He was looking at this guy that so happened to walk along the right side of the road. "Getting us a chauffeur, Y/n", he smiled deviously. He pulled over, getting out of the car. I planted my face in my palm. "This isn't going to be good.", I expressed, muffled. Damon came to my side of the car, pulling the door open. "Get out... please?", he nicely suggested.
I slowly got out of the car, cautious to what his plans were. "Don't worry, he's under mind compulsion. All he's going to think about is driving us to our destination. He has nowhere to go home, so I think we're good.", Damon shrugged, dragging me into the back seat of the car. "Damon!-", I squeaked. My back was now laying on the whole row. Damon jumped on me while closing the door quickly behind him. The random guy started driving. Damon went straight to my neck, his knee rubbed itself against my crotch. My heart felt like it was about to explode.
Before I condoned any of his behavior, there was see-through windows that could get us caught. "Damon, what about the wind-", I began my question. He quickly cut me off, "glad you asked, Princess~". I guess he attached some curtains for the five of the six windows, the two front sides being partially covered so the driver could still see the side-view mirrors. Damon pulled them all down, leaving some privacy for the both of us. He took off both his jacket and shirt. "What are we going to do with all this time we have? Especially on our very special road trip?", he playfully inquired. I chuckled, giving him a dirty look, "I think I know what you have in mind, sir. I'm all for your dirty intentions".
Damon repositioned me, I was now straddling his waist with my legs. He began to slowly grind his crotch on mine, softly brushing over my soaking pussy. I threw my head back, wanting the pace to go faster from being so submissively impatient. His teeth sank right into my neck, my blood must taste great to him that he practically worships it whenever we have sex. He pulled away, his warm and wet tongue dragging from my collarbone to my jaw. His hands slithered down to my shorts, ripping them apart along with my panties.
He immediately thrusted his fingers into me, vigorously rubbing my clit with the bottom of his palm. "FUCK!", I moaned. The pleasure was too much, but I managed to take off my shirt and bra in one go. I was going to moan again, Damon muffled my mouth with his lips. "Princess is going to be quiet for her Master, isn't she?~", Damon cooed, his breath hitching the second I was playing with my sensitive nipples. I honestly couldn't pay much attention to him, I was in my own world. I gripped his shoulders tightly as I came to my orgasm. I did listen to him, refraining from making a sound. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, my body was twitching.
Once I fully regained my consciousness and strength, I pushed Damon back onto the opposite door. I used my swift hands to unzip his fly and take out his hard cock. The hormones kicked in like a swarm of bees, I looked into his eyes while taking his cock into my hands, "No, but I think my little puppy will". My hand moved slowly up and down his cock, my other hand placed a finger on his closed lips. He pleaded for more with his hands lightly gripping my ass. "When I put your cock in my pussy, do not make even the smallest of a whimper. Got it, my little puppy?", I asked him, my finger holding up his chin. "Anything for you.", he responded, stifling a moan when I pushed his cock into my pussy. "Ah, fuck me.", I moaned as I made my blissful comment. He tried to move his hips, acting sly. My legs trembled at such pain and pleasure. I put my hands on his thighs, "Now who gave you permission?". He was about to say something, but I stopped him, "Be a good boy and let his master do the work". He nodded his head, politely.
His face scrunched up and his body squirmed underneath my touch. All just from the pleasure he was receiving. I bounced up and down on his throbbing cock, I could feel that he was about to explode. I leaned in close towards those magnificent lips. "Do you know what I'm most known for, when I have sex?", I whispered, keeping strong eye-contact as I kept riding. He looked at me, but did not know the answer. I giggled out of breath, but became serious soon after, "Edging". With that, I completely pulled himself out of me before he could have his orgasm. Damon audibly growled in frustration. I kissed him, to sort of make up for it. "You're lucky I like you so damn much because I am so pissed off at you right now.", Damon huffed.
After I had kissed him for a few more minutes, I turned myself around and let Damon hold up my hips. "If you can make me cum, Damon, I think I might provide you the same.", I set the deal towards the end of this part of the many fun times we will have on this trip. I felt his tongue on my pussy and rub my clit again. This time it was different, I gasped when he started sucking on my sensitive clit. I guess Damon used this opportunity to shove his cock into my throat.
The feeling came back, I was going to cum. It didn't help that Damon was moaning while sucking on my clit as I continued to deep-throat him. "Fuck, just like that, Master.", he panted, causing a slight delay in my pleasure. He quickly refocused, I felt one side of my hip drop like gravity and his fingers resting on my pussy. He sped up his thrusting up my throat, face-fucking me until he came. It went down my throat. Damon put all that released energy into his hand, vigorously rubbing my clit until I came. I did cum... not in the way I thought I would. I squirted on Damon Salvatore's face.
"Did you just squirt on me?", he asked, smugly. I felt too embarrassed to admit it, my body was completely frozen. I felt the side of my hip lifted up and being aligned with the other side. Damon licked up whatever juices were left, dripping with my cum. "Damon!", I squeaked, trying to hold onto whatever dignity I had left. "It's great that your juices taste so delicious, makes the trip better.", he chuckled, sucking on his fingers while I switched positions so I could face him again. "We keep this between us and only us.", I demanded of him. He placed his palm behind my jaw, pulling my body close to his. "Don't worry. Our little secret is safe with me, my little succubus~", he promised me. I then snuggled up with him the back seat of the car, Damon draped our clothes over us like a blanket.

𝒟𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓂𝑒? (𝒟𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝒮𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒳 𝐹𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें