Then, he finally resigns to place his forehead on your collarbone while you rub his back.

He swore you to never speak of that day again.

Nagumo Haruya :

Nagumo will try to hide his true feelings behind his arrogant and loud persona. But you don't miss the crack of his voice or the shake of his hand as he gestures around.

So when you tell him to cut it and tell you what's wrong, he'll play dumb and denies whatever attempt you make to know what is truly going on under his mask.

"I'm perfectly fine, you are just hallucinating." He would defend himself and laugh an awkward loud laugh.

"Then why are you crying?" You ask with your eyebrows furrowed as you eye the salty droplets that run rapidly down his cheeks.

He's confused before he touches his cheek and notices the wetness on his finger. He'll still deny that he's crying, but he'd eventually tell you what went wrong.

"Don't ever dare think I was crying that day!" He'd still remind you after several days.

Suzuno Fuusuke :

When Suzuno is upset, he shrinks around himself and closes off, even from you.

But when you manage to crack him up a bit to open up to you, he would finally tell you what upset him but he'd never cry.

So it's just sorrow without tears for him.

Afuro Terumi :

Afuro doesn't mind seeking for your comfort when he's feeling down, and he could careless if tears drop from his eyes.

In fact, your loving gestures, caring words, and reassuring presence are all he needs to finally calm down. But his favorite part is when his crying ceases, yet your hand caressing his hair and your soft words that leave your lips to him only never do.

"I'm glad I have you in my life, my angel." He would whisper to you with a soft smile.

Kazemaru Ichirouta :

Kazemaru often feels like he'll just burden you with his troubles, and it is why he holds to himself and refuses to come out of his shell.

However, your sweet and reassuring words that he'd never be a burden to you are what brings him out to you. So, you smile gently at him as you caress his long, soft hair.

When he finally lets you know what burdens him, you will reassure him once again that his troubles are not his burdens alone before you start suggesting solutions to his situation.

If no solutions are possible to solve the problem, then your reassurance that you'd stay by his side is all he needs.

Tsunami Jousuke :

"(Y/n)!!"

As much as you hate to admit it, but this guy is a drama queen.

"You won't believe what happened!"

But as much as it annoys you how he sometimes exaggerates the situation, you would never leave his side and you will always offer your support no matter the situation he's going through.

"I promise you, you will not die because your surfing board broke. You can always buy a new one."

Sakuma Jirou :

You hate to see your boyfriend cries, but he becomes so cute with his cheeks and eye puffed and rosy.

So you summon your utter gentleness to treat the sweet guy in front of you.

"Do you realise that you are beautiful even when you cry?" You tell him with a warm smile, which results in a genuine smile to appear on his lips.

"The beautiful person here...is you." He responds.

Midorikawa Ryuuji :

He refuses to let you see his face when he cries, even when you try to physically pray his hands away from his face.

"You don't need to be here, (Y/n). I'll just ruin your happiness." He mumbles quietly into his hands.

" 'When you cry, I cry. When you laugh, I laugh. And when you need me for help, I'll always be there for you.' This is what you tell me whenever I cry, so what makes you think it is one-sided?" You say with determination apparent in your tone.

Which makes him break out of shell and fall into your welcoming care.

.  .  .  🌼 .  .  .

Hey guys!

I hope you are all doing well! And I hope you have enjoyed your time reading this new chapter, if you did please leave a vote and a comment on your thoughts. I'd love to read them!

Stay safe!

See ya!