chapter 20

I was in huge pain and loosing a lot of blood. I was rushed to the hospital. Muhammad's wedding was an emotional trauma that hit me from nowhere.

I lost my baby! My only hope for this life.

"I am sorry" I told Abubakar.

"Don't apologize, I want to you get on your feet and feel better again." He said.

"Thank you for all the love and caring. You have done a lot to me please forgive me." I said with my eyes blurring.

"I forgive you." That was that last thing I heard at that moment.

My eyes went blurred and my hearing started disappearing. I remember Abubakar was shaking me and asking me to wake up. I don't remember anything that happen afterwards I just wake up in and emergency room with oxygen.

I opened my eyes and saw my mom, husband and sister near me. They were all worried and crying.

"Don't worry about me" I whispered to them.

"Mom please forgive for everything." I said.

"I have forgive you for everything, I hope you will forgive me for the pain i caused." She said crying.

"It's all in the past. I have forgive everyone and I hope they will do the same." I said.

Everything was going a little till my situation worsen more anyone could think.

Fatima was crying uncontrollably.
"We will workout of this place together Fatima." I said to her.

They were all asked to leave but I know I won't survive. I know my time in up and I have leave.

I requested to see Abubakar.

"I know I won't survive, keep me in your prayers after I am gone. That's what I will need the most." I said holding his hand.

"We will survive this together, you will get out of here healthy." He said.

"Do me a last favor please, called muhammad for me. I want to see him in my last moment." I pleaded

Muhammad

I was together with my bride when I received an emergency call about Aisha's condition. I rushed immediately but hafsah insisted on going together with me.

I rushed to the hospital and headed directly to the ward she was in.

I wasn't let to go in because her situation was very critical.

There's a wide glass and she's looking at me smiling.

"I love you Aisha." That's what I shouted.
Her situation scared me a lot.

She wave at me smiling while tears rolled from her eyes.

Few minutes her condition was critical and doctors rushed on her. They used defibrillator in trying to save her life.

Unfortunately Aisha is late. She left us with a wound that will never heal.

I cried my heart out so much. I never wanted to see this day in my life.

She left me, forever and ever. but I know she's finally at peace. She's finally home.

Her janazah took place on that very day. A day I will never forget in my whole life.

I remember the first the I saw her at school. The fist day I talked to her in the cafeteria. The first day i told her I love her and today the last day i talk to her.

It's pain so much. I will love her till my last breath. My only wish left is to be reunited in jannah. I will always and forever pray for her.

My love for her will never ever end!
Aisha and Muhammad forever ♾️

A year after Aisha's death my wife gave birth to a beautiful bouncing baby girl. As everyone excepted, I named her Aisha! Everything she does remind me of Alisha.

She will be in my mind forever.

***

The end

Alhamdullilah.

how did you like this so far? if you did, please recommend it to others. don't forget to check out my other stories.

much love, Sa'adah.