chapter 3

Aisha

I cried my eyes out. I felt so useless. Like I'm a huge burden. Sometimes I wonder if life could get a little bit nicer. I'm trying. I get back myself together.

"Sister can I come closer? I know you don't like disturbance in this kind of situations but I can't afford to see you like this". Fatima said with little tears in her eyes.

"Come and sit next to me Habibty" I wiped up my tears and smiled at her.

"Why are you and mom always like this?"

"That's nothing to worry about dear. You will soon  be a senior in school are you excited?" I changed the topic

"I am really excited sis. Now the Seniors won't control me too. But I am just hoping to pass my exams." She said.

"Let's make some plans". I said.

My little sister Fatima is everything to me. She is the reason why I will never give up. I will give her everything she want. I will give all the love and care in this world. She is the apple of my eyes.

***

Muhammad

I'm laying on my bed doing absolutely nothing.

"Muhammad" mama shouted and cut off my sleep.
"Mama can I have some sleep this weekend please?"

Why do moms love distracting our sleep? I said as I get out of bed.

"Son we are going out with your siblings. Are you coming?" Dad asked.
"No Dad I really got some stuffs to get done" I politely replied.

I sat down in my room lost in my thoughts. I am really determined to change the whole story. I must reach were I wanted to be. My parent have done there best and is my time to buckle up...

I was in this situation and I remembered Aisha.

I quickly texted her  and we get into deep convo.

***

Aisha

"Come out food is ready" mama screamed.

Urgh! She always cut off my enjoyments.I walked out to the living room.

"Good afternoon " I said and grab my food.

" Good afternoon. What's happening? Why are you so excited?" She asked

" ohh Allah! So been happy is now a crime right? You always want to see me sad right mom?". I glared at her.

" what kind of person are you Aisha? You look so excited and what the crime of a mother wanting to know about her own daughter?". She replied.

"alright mom nothing serious " I said.

"I cooked your favorite dish" she said.
" yes mom I liked it a lot" I smiled knowing that's her way of apologizing.

We spend some good time together with mom. Even though things are not always good, moment like this make things much better. I decided to go inside after sitting for a while.

"sister please tell me why are you excited" fatima asked.

"why can't I be happy without bothering you guys? Literally?" I said looking at her.

" know you won't hide anything from me right". She glared at me with her innocent charming eyes.

"alright! I was communicating with someone and I really feel comfortable". I said.

"are you sure that's all? Tell me how you met."  She move and sat close to me.

I narrated everything on how I met Muhammad.

"are you sure that's all?"

"I also don't know fatima" I tickle her.

"so you liked him?" She said out loud.

"Calm down silly girl. What if mom hear you" I closed her mouth.

"Tell me please sis" she said innocently.

I take a deep breath, correct my position and looked at her. " dear my little munchkin fatima, your sister Aisha is into a guys called Muhammad. What else do you want to know?" I stared at her

"My sis is in love again" she said out loud.

"You are so silly calm down" I placed my head on her shoulder.

"But what he don't like me back?" I asked.

" there's no way babe! Hot cake like you" she said laughing.

***

Please vote and comment ❤️