chapter 16

Muhammad

"Run away" i asked.
"Yes Muhammad" Aisha replied.

"We cannot do that okay?" I said.

"Muhammad, I will rather die than to marry someone other than you!"

"Aisha lets keep praying, Maybe we are not meant for each other. I can't imagine my life without you but at this moment i can't think of anything."

Both me and Aisha are totally broken. I tried my best to make her comfortable before we all left.

Darkness over Shadowed me from the moment Aisha told me about her weddings. I can't function well. I lost my happiness but I am still hoping we will be together.

"Son we need to talk" my mom said.

She asked me about everything going on with me. I didn't hide anything from her.

"I feel very bad." She sighed.

"My advice for you is to let her go. she can't also go against her family's decision. Keep praying, may Allah choose what's best for you guys."

One week left to Aisha's wedding! Unbelievable.

I told her to please stay away from me so that won't affect her new life. She begged me to meet her for the last time.

"Muhammad don't leave me." She said.

"I have to Aisha." I said.

It was a very heavy day for us. Both me and Aisha cried so hard. We cried till our hearts feel light.

"Good bye Aisha. Wish you a happy married life. I will never forget you." I said and started walking.

"I will love you till my last breath Muhammad." She said to me and we all left crying.

***

Aisha

Look at how happy everyone is. The house, my relative and everyone is happy. What about me? I looked at myself through the mirror.

What a beautiful bride!  My wedding is everything I have ever dreamed about. From the henna, dresses, food and everything but I am not happy.

Everyone is happy except the bride. I am not happy. I am wishing for only on thing at this moment. Death!

"You look so beautiful sister." Fatima said smiling.

"I know fatima, just imagine if this wedding is with Muhammad? I will be more beautiful and most importantly I will be happy." I said to her.

"I am sorry, I am sorry for everything you have to go through." She said.

"Is not your fault." I hugged her and we all cried so much.

The Nikah is done, finally I got married, but I wish I don't. I wish I can rewrite my destiny.

I have been crying and everyone is thinking is because I will miss home. Little did they know.

Is time to take me to my new home, a brand new life. A very painful life indeed.

I was about to enter the car and I wanted to talk to my mom for the last time. We hugged each other and started crying.

"Thank you mom! You gave me the best gift ever indeed. You buried you daughter alive, congratulations" i whispered to her ears

***

~•°~

Omg Aisha🥺🥺🥺

If you have been following this please share with others ❤️

& Check out my other books please.