chapter 11

Muhammad

She walk towards me and we greeted each other respectfully.

I dragged the chair for her and she sat down.
"Thank you."

"You're always welcome mine." I replied.

She eat very calm, I love everything about her.

"Moh" she caught my thoughts.

"My ayoosh."

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me." She said glaring at me.

"Same ayoosh, I hope we will be able to make it till jannah." I said.

"Insha Allah." She replied

" Aisha, I know this is not probably enough, and you deserve much better. Bought i will do anything to make you happy."

"Don't say that." She cut me off.

"Look Muhammad, I like your personality and everything. And I will be with you even without anything. I don't care about wealth, all i want is happiness." She said looking at me with her Charming eyes.

I brought out her gift and gave it to her. She was so excited even though it's not something luxurious. Aisha is never into my money at all. I love the way she respect everything i do in this life.

"Close your eyes." I said to her.

"Why?"
"You want me to get mad?"

"Never baby." She said closing her eyes.

"Take this." I gave a box with a beautiful bracelet in it.

"What is this again handsome?." She open her eyes.

"Open and see." I replied.

"Wow! This is really beautiful, thank you so much. But isn't this a little bit expensive" She replied.

" Don't start again! Is there anything in the world more expensive than you?" I asked.

"No, and so there's nothing more expensive than you." She replied and we both laughed.

***

Aisha 

This is the most precious birthday i have ever had in my whole life. Muhammad has been everything to me.

"I will stop here, i will like to walk down on my own." I said to Muhammad sitting beside me in the taxi.

"Are you sure sweetheart? We are almost there." He replied.

"Yes dear, I love strolling down a bit." I replied.

We had a very proper good bye before I walk out.

"What are you doing at this hour?" My neighbor asked.

"Oh Allah! Give me patience." I sighed.

"What did you said girl?" The old man asked.

" I didn't say anything. Stay indoors uncle Ali, remember what the doctor said." I replied.

"What is your concern girl?" The old man replied.

" I am not ready for fights old man." I said and continue walking.

Uncle Ali has been one of the best people in this neighborhood. Even though we are always quarreling, he's really amazing.

I went home and we spent a good quality time with my family. Today is surely on of the best days in my life