chapter 5

Aisha

I run to my room and lay on my bed crying my heart out. I just want to be happy. I want to have peace of mind but it seems impossible.

"sis, can I come closer please?" Fatima asked.
"Leave me alone". I turned to the other side crying.
" please sis" she said crying.
" why are you crying now" I get up glaring at her.

" I don't like seeing you in this conditions. Please work things out with mum. You guys are scaring me" she nervously said.

"Uhm! Scared? There's nothing to be scared of. Come closer". I hold her hands.
"Please stop crying" she said.
" alright little munchkin. I am not gonna cry again. Wipe up hour tears too".  I hugged her.

" I have an idea" she said excitedly.
"What is that?" I said out of curiosity.
" I think we should sleep together. I wanna to be with my sister in this situation". She smiled.

"You are so nice Fatima how can someone be sad having a sister like you?" I hugged her.

my little sis is so cute sleeping. She look so beautiful while sleeping.

" As long as I am alive you will get whatever you want Fatima. My only source of happiness left. Look how she grown up really quick" I muttered looking at her.

I was lost in my thoughts for a while trying to reflect everything.

" Muhammad" I whispered and smiled.

How can someone be so nice. He is really handsome. I love his personality and everything. I am really into him and don't know what to do.

"This is not all the time for this. I should be asleep now" I sighed

...
"Get up Fatima, you will be late for school" I said dragging the blanket off her.

" Good morning" she said yawning.

"Good morning beautiful."

" is like you have lectures early in the morning?" She asked.

" yes I will be leaving right now."

"Sis you haven't tell me anything about Muhammad and you."

" when did you became FBI girl?" I asked staring at her.

"Is there any fault in wanting to know more about my sister's love life?" She rolled her beautiful eyes.

"Nothing but our friendships is getting stronger". I said dragging her out  of bed".

***

I never thought me and muhammad will get so close in such a short time. He became like a best friend to me. I have never felt this close to anyone in my whole life. It's crazy how you can meet someone in a short time and they become a very important part your life.

"Pick up the call Muhammad" I sighed.

You are really not picking up my calls. I will teach you a lesson. I shutdown the phone and put it inside my bag.

"Aisha" Muhammad shouted but I pretend not to hear.

" Aisha what are you doing?"

"what am I doing? Really?" I roles my eyes and turned around.

" what have I done please tell me" he said like a little baby.

"Sweetie you don't even know what you did?" I fold my hands glaring at him.

"I really don't know but I apologize." He said

"Uhm! Check your phone"

"3 missed calls," he puzzled.

"Yes as you can see" I said and turned around again.

"I am really sorry beautiful" he said.
"Ohh handsome, your apology is denied." I laughed.

"why are you making fun of me beaut? Okay tell me what to do"

"Hold your ears with your hands " I proudly said.

"What!?" He said.

"Yes handsome as you heard".

"Okay I did it. What's next?"
"Jump ten times" I frown and said.
"Jump!? You are really crazy" he said.

" I am crazy because I am with you" I felt shy I lowered my gaze immediately.

"Okay I will jump but you forgive me after that. Agreed?" He ask.

"Agreed" I said staring at his face.

I know I will definitely be the most luckiest girl in the world. He's just so hot I can't compromise more.

" I will start" he cut of my thoughts.
"1,2,3" he started counting and I stopped him.

"You really gonna jump because I ask you too? I ask looking at him.

"You like looking for my trouble. You ask me to jump a while ago and now you said something otherwise" he said and laughed.

"Muhammad let's have some coffee together" I excitedly propose.

"Alright beautiful, let's go" he said and we walked down to the cafeteria.

****

😩😩😩🤍🤍