chapter 15

Aisha

Slowly slowly, I lost my self. I never saw it coming. It was something that just hit me. It came to me, tapped my shoulder and boom. It greeted me with such a cold shoulder, left shivers down my spine. I never felt such a harsh breeze in my life. It was pain, I never saw it coming.

My mom didn't listen to me all. She want me to get married, but how can I live without my Muhammad? How is that possible. Everything is going around me while I can't do anything. I am just like a dead person and everyone is in control of everything.

My destiny was written by mother. I wish I can change it. How can a person I called mom do this to me? How can I tell Muhammad that my wedding day is fixed?

I lost my sleep, I have been crying for several months. I begged my mom to do me a favor but she turned into a deaf person. She can't see or hear my pain. Who should I run to for help? Life is so hard.

I hugged my pillow and started crying so badly.

"Sis" fatima said.

I wake up and hugged her so quickly and that's how both me and her continue crying.

I wake up in the morning with such a heavy anxiety. I looked around me and i don't even wanna stepped out of bed.

"Common girls get ready. Aisha where are you?" Mom said.

I am hearing but i couldn't get out of bed. My chest is so heavy.

"Your future husband is coming and look at the state you're in?" She said standing in front of me.

"And how did that concern me?" I said turning around.

"Get up Aisha." She said.

I looked into her eyes wondering. I am in so much pain but she's not backing up.

"Alright I will get ready now." I said and get up.

"That's my girl." She said.

"Hmmm! You can't be real mom." I said and tear roll out of my eyes.

"Anyways I am getting ready, kindly leave me alone please." I said respectfully and she left.

I just shower and didn't put on any make up. The guy I am getting married to arrived.

They treated him kindly and left me to talk to him. What the hell am I going to say to him?

"Good day" I said and take off my eyes.

"Good day beautiful." He replied.

"Beautiful? Urghh i felt like killing him. Why is he looking at me like he will eat me up? Where did mom get this guy from?

He's okay and handsome but no matter what my Muhammad is way better.

"Why are you silent? Hope that's not how you will be silent when we get married?" He asked.

"I don't love you, you know better than anyone else. I have someone i love and I will never love you." I said in brief without hiding anything.

"I will teach how to love me when we get married." He said smiling.

"You get a huge work to do then." I laughed out loud.

That's how we kept silent for couples of minutes.

"By the way please don't come again." I break the silence.

"But.." he said

"Please" I pleaded.
"As you wish" he said

That's how we have the conversation awkwardly before he left.

....

Mom was asking how things went after he left.

"You can't be real mom. You think things will go well knowing I love someone else?" I asked.

"Forget about that guy." She said.

"Never! Never ever!" Tears rolled on my cheeks.

"Mom if you wanna kill me then take a knife an stab me but please don't marry me off to someone that is not Muhammad"

She doesn't even look like she is listening to me. I know I'm just wasting my mouth.

"I am going inside and I wanna stay in un bothered. Nobody should come in!" I said and ran inside immediately.

My days and night are the same, very painful. I don't think I can take it anymore. I picked my phone and called Muhammad.

"Can we meet right now" i said.

"Yes please, is everything okay? He asked.

"No Muhammad." I said and hang off.

We met in the place where we normally meet. My condition is very obvious and Muhammad noticed at first sight. He asked what's wrong and I didn't hide anything from him. I told him everything that's was going. He kept silent for a while, I can also see the pain in his eyes.

"Why are you telling me this now? Why after the wedding date has been fixed?" He asked.

"I am scared to hurt you." I replied.

"But I will be hurt wether you hide it or say it. What can we do about it now."
He asked.

"Run away." I uttered

***

My babies💚