chapter 8

Aisha

"You what?" He said.
"Yes that's what I told her." I replied

Should I tell him I love him for real? No this is definitely not the right time. Maybe I should try my luck another time.

"I don't want to get married to someone I don't love so I told her I love you. I Know you can help me". I said

"Ohh I understand. You told her you love me so that I can help you right? He asked.

No handsome. I told her I love you because I really love you and want you in my life. I wish you can read my eyes and see how much they love you. I was lost in my thoughts before I answer him

"Yes Handsome"

"Ohh I got it. So what can we do now?." He asked.

" I really don't know but I need to leave right now. We shall talk later".

We had a proper goodbye and I left.

***

Muhammad

I sat there wondering what to do next. When should I tell her about my feelings? But this is really a Good chance. I don't think I will ever get a better chance than this. I pick my phone and dialed her number.

"hey beaut have you riched home?

"No I haven't, I stopped to get some grocery but is not far from home."she replied.

"Stop there, I am coming". I said.

" did something happened?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Nothing happened, there's something important we need to talk about".

She didn't resist and I get up real quick to meet her.

...

"Hi beautiful" I said
"Hi handsome" she replied with the most beautiful smile in the world.

"What is that important thing?" She asked.
"Uhmm, I don't know where to start from." I nervously said.

"Start from anywhere." She said.

Here is the time for me. The time to tell her I love her. It's finally happening.

"Aisha, I liked you from the first day I saw you before we became friends." I said.

" I like you too" she said.

"Ohh you didn't get me cutie" I smiled glaring at her.

"how?" She asked.

"I mean I love you from the bottom of my heart. And I really need you in my life." I said.

" you must be kidding right?" She laughed.

" I am really serious. Aisha I love you so much."

"feels unrealistic" she said wiping up her tears.

"What's wrong did I said something wrong. I'm so sorry if I said something that offended you".

"No you didn't. I love you so Moh" she replied smiling.

"Alhamdulillah. We will work out everything together insha Allah" I said.

"Yes babe". She said.
"Okay don't overthink. let me walk you along." I said.

We walk down having a cute conversation. It was the best day of my life. Me and Aisha finally walking together, not as friends this time, but as two people inlove with each other. It felt great.
I want us to spend more time with each other but it's started raining.

"That is my house and it has started raining already." She said pointing at the house.

" just wait few minutes please."

" are you crazy we are getting wet and it's getting cold."

" yes I am crazy for you baby". I said.

" alright I am going." She said turning around.

"I love you beautiful." I shouted.
"I love you Handsome" she shouted back.

***

Our ship has finally sailed💃