chapter 19

Muhammad

Life has been so difficult without Aisha. I will forever love her till death! I can't love any other person like  I love her.

Today is my wedding. I am got married to a girl with a golden heart. Aisha has everything and more better than her. But Hafsa has been a lot for me since the day I met her.

Even though I told her I won't be able to love her like aisha, she was able to love and care for me like that.

I know she sometimes get jealous of how much I talk to her about Aisha. I am ready to spend my life caring and loving hafsah. She's indeed and amazing soul.

My wedding is over and they brought my bride to me. I am happy but I am also sad.

"Aisha right?" Hafsah asked.

"How did you know?" I asked.
"Because you're always thinking about her. That's what i should expect on a day like this. A day you wished she is the one." She said.

"Look hafsah I am really sorry"

"You don't have to be sorry. We can't control our hearts sometimes." She said.

"Hafsah, I am ready to spend the rest of my life with you. I am ready to love and care for you as much as I can. Today will be a new beginning for all." I said smiling at her.

***

Aisha

Abubakar is one of the amazing people I have ever met, not like my Muhammad ofcourse, but he's good.

I have been so unfair to him and I decided to give us a chance. I still don't have a single of feelings for him, even though I will be excepting his baby In 7 months. I am very much sure my baby will bring happiness to be. But I will never ever forget Muhammad.

"Baby Mama." Abubakar said and gave me a peck.
"Baby daddy." I replied smiling.

He went upstairs to get some stuff done while i am on my phone scrolling through Instagram.

A moment of regret! I wish I never open my instagram that day. Muhammad got married?
"No way! I laughed out.

Fatima! If he really got married fatima will know about it.

I dialed her number immediately and she picked up.

"Did muhammad get married?" I asked directly.

"Don't panic." She said.

"Just answer my question!" I shouted.
"Yes!" She replied.

"Thank you for the information" I ended the call.

The pictures I am seeing are so real. I can't deny that fact but I still can't believe it.

I called Muhammad's brother immediately.
I calm down a bit and we greeted each other.

"Help me congratulate your brother for me, on his marriage I mean." I said.

"I will insha Allah"

"When did the wedding occured by the way?" I asked him.

"3 days ago." He said and we had a proper good bye before I hang off.

My head started turning around and I felt so dizzy. The pain coming from my lower abdomen was unbelievable.

"Muhammad gave up on my love! He move on! He don't love me anymore." I screamed.

The pain coming under me and all over my body is unbelievable. I hold my stomach and screamed out loud again.

Abubakar run so fast and met in that situation.

"What's wrong Aisha." He asked.

"Muhammad don't love me anymore! He got married." I said crying.

"He love you Aisha" he said hugging me.

I had this unbelievable pain form my lower part. I screamed out very loud.

"Aisha you're bleeding." Abubakar said.

"My... My baby" I stammered.

****

hello beautiful people, don't forget vote, comment and share.

with love, sa'adah