chapter 1

Muhammad

"Muhammad!? Don't you know the answer to this question?" My lecturer's word cutt of my thoughts.

"Sorry sir,I was distracted for a while ".

" it's okay Muhammad but are you okay? Seems something is off? He asked

" Nothing sir! Everything is okay. Thanks for asking" I replied smiling.

Lecture is over so I went straight to the canteen and I get some food.

" Good evening, I want some fries and soda". She said with her beautiful smile.

I stood looking at her before I came back to my sense. I wanted to say hi but I was really scared of been disappointed. But who's this girl? I have been thinking about her lately from the first day I saw her. I have never seen someone more beautiful. This is the first time someone cut my attention so well.

"Hi, can sit here if don't mind?" She asked smiling to my face.

I couldn't believe. Did she just ask to sit close to me?

"sure please" I smiled.

My chest was beating fast. God knows I have been waiting for a day like this.

"Hope I am not disturbing you?" She asked.
"No you are not". I uttered.

I was quite for a while. It's completely awkward here. I don't know what to say or do.

I takes me a lot of courage to say" can I ask you a question?"

" sure " she beamed.

Hell no! Her smile is killing me. I never seen a smile more beautiful than this. I will do anything to see this smile every day.

"It seems like you're new here. Because I have never seen you before until recently." I said.

"Ohh yeah! I am actually new here and don't have much friends."

" that's nice! Hope you're getting use to it?" I asked

"Yeah definitely" she said.
" that's nice" I replied.

" thank you for this moment. I have class right Now and don't wanna be late." She said packing up her stuffs.

The best conversation of my life ended so quick. I wish it last longer than this. I was acting really weird and don't know what to do next. What if we don't cross path again?.

"What is your major?" I asked awkwardly.
" Biological sciences" she replied in brief.

***

Lectures are over and we're going back home with Abbas. Abbas is like a best friend to me. We grew up together, we did everything in life together. He understands me more than anyone.

" Muhammad what is going on in your head lately? He ask

" what happened? Why are you asking." I replied like nothing is going on.

"You can hide it from the whole world but not from me." He said placing his hands on my shoulder.

" never mind at all"

" Who is she" he asked directly.
" you can't be real, how did you know?" I asked

"your eyes never lies. I know you for life time and understand your unspoken words" he said with a bit of laughter.

"We shall talk about it tomorrow " I replied as I entered home.

"Good evening Mama". I said.
"Good evening my King. Welcome home." She replied with her beautiful smile.

"Let see what my love cooked for me today ." I said smiling.
"What else do you expect? Definitely your Favourite dished always." My dad replied.

"Good evening dad".
"Good evening son, how was school today?" He asked.

"It was really nice" I said as I sat on the couch."

We have some quality time as usual. I think family is the best thing in life. Just sitting and talking to your family bring so much joy to the sould. It's amazing. I after talking for a while I decided to head to my room.

" who is she? What is her name?. Her face reflecting in my head. I was lost completely till my phone cut off my thoughts.

" let's go straight to the point man" He said.

"Abbas you can't be real" I replied laughing.
"Tell me everything right now. You know I hate waiting right?"

" I know, I will tell you everything from the beginning..." I narrated everything to him.

"Sometimes I really wonder if you're my friend " he said.

"Bro I didn't tell you to scold me." I said.

"but who is afraid of love in this era? Just go and confess and stop bottling up your feelings." He uttered.

"I will for sure. We shall go to their department tomorrow insha Allah." I said before ending up the call.

***

First chapter down. I hope you will enjoy it❤️