𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

ᵉᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ...

.
.
.

"Agent White, two heat signatures approaching on the left." Timothy Andrew's spoke quietly into the mic.

The black cat sitting on his lap, watching his owner walk toward the visitors. His ears picked up the small click that came from the other side of the line.

"Let's get this done. White, I have to cook dinner tonight." Timothy continued, petting the happy animal.

Agent White stood closer to the walls, hiding in the shadows as the targets approached.

"Did you hear about the meeting from five months ago?" One of them spoke quietly. Holding the dangling girl over his shoulder.

"Yeah, how some dude tried to kill all the heads? Man was crazy!" The other replied.

"They say it was the devil, and people whisper about sightings of the hellhounds in the aftermath."

"Those bitches are just myths that the heads tell us to keep us in line idiot." He scoffed. "And besides now we have this piece of ass."

He tapped the unconscious girls ass. And it took everything in Athena's body not to reach out and cut off his hand.

She had to wait, she needed the names. The names of anyone that could bring her closer to the trafficking leader.

Come on assholes, just talk about it.

"Yup," one sighed rubbing his temples. "Just pisses me off how we have to give her off to Trevor. Doesn't he have enough sluts in that mansion of his?"

Bingo you win a gold prize.

She snuck behind them. Carefully not to make a noise. Her mask resting just above her nose. Hiding the lower half of her face from them.

That is if they made it far enough to even look at who she was.

"Let's just get out of-" Athena ran the cold blade quickly across his neck. Cutting his jugular with ease. Blood sprayed from his wound as he tumbled to the ground.

His friend turned, staring at the bleeding body. "What the-?" He looked up just enough to see Athena grabbing the lead pipe that was discarded on the alley floor.

He slowly put the girl to the ground, "Hey, we can go our separated ways. You can have the girl, she's supposedly over a million dollar cash deal. You can take it. Just let Mr go."

Athena smiled from underneath the mask.  She really did love when they begged.

As soon as he was far enough away from the girl. Athena did her best baseball swing at his face. She connected with the side of his face. The metal shattering the man's jaw.

He screamed in pain grabbing the throbbing wound. "Fuck!" He yelled.

Athena smiled as she swung it around again, this time connecting with the other side of his face.

Now Athena understand why someone who willingly played a sport thought it was fun. Bashing someone's head in with a lead pipe, now that. That sounds fine.

Once the man was beaten to a pulp, barely breathing. Athena took out her silencer, screwing it onto her loaded barrel. And then fired. Firing at his knees. Blowing the bones apart.

She reached down and grabbed the girl. Before walking her to the nearest hospital. Leaving her in one of the small chairs in the waiting room.

Poor girl.

"Get home, Agent White. See you soon."

.....

"Close your eyes or you aren't getting food," Ford yelled, when he treated folded you knew it was serious business.

Athena rolled her eyes but closed them anyways.

"Alright, just hold on." The sound of shattering chair legs onto the hardwood tile.

"Alright open them up."

When she opened them up, green eyes stared back at her. She threw her arms around his neck with a smile.

"I miss you too, my love." He twirled her around in a circle. She hadn't seen him in more than a month or two.

She missed him more than anything. But they were always working. Never taking a break.

"How are you here?" She sighed once they were done hugging.

"I work here now."

Athena smile faded, a confused expression took over her face.

"Sorry?"

"I miss you, I couldn't see you. I couldn't do it any more. So now I work here." He pointed around the room with all her other teammates inside.

"You are stuck with me forever now."

Forever and always.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝
" 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞."
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟽𝟹𝟺

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚛𝚊𝚙.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕.
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜. 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢'𝚜.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

𝚈'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝. 𝙸𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗.

𝚃𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

ˡᵒᵍᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠᶠ,
_ᵍʳᵉᵉⁿʷᵃʸ777